PDA

View Full Version : 2008 mastercraft annual report?

scramison
01-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Anyone know where I can get my hands on it?

I need it for a accounting project. Should be fun.

MYMC
01-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Anyone know where I can get my hands on it?

I need it for a accounting project. Should be fun.

Since it is a privately held company you'll have a tough time getting your hands on it...unless you are a partner in TRP or Charles Bank that is.

scramison
01-21-2009, 03:32 PM
dang! Well off to find another canidate.

TMCNo1
01-21-2009, 04:33 PM
dang! Well off to find another canidate.

You may want to try over at the General Motors/Ford/ Chrysler sites! Someone doing a accounting project just might figure out what's going on there, as the company accountants/Board of Directors/Management/US Government appear to have no idea!:rolleyes::D

Xstreamws
01-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Have fun with this one! Brunswick, they are the parent company to 40+ company's like Bayliner Boats, Lund Boats, Mercury, Triton Boats, Maxum Boats, and Sea Ray + many more.

They have not had a great year. They are a publicly traded company. BC is the NYSE code. go to http://www.brunswick.com/investors/publications-and-filings/annualreports.php.

Brunswick Corporation to Mothball Riverview Boat Plant in Knoxville, Make Additional Reductions
Tuesday, 6 Jan 2009 10:00am EST
Brunswick Corporation announced that it will mothball its Riverview boat manufacturing facility near Knoxville, Tenn., and take additional actions aimed at reducing its work force, production and expenses. One of three manufacturing facilities in the Knoxville area, Riverview makes Sea Ray boats and will wind down production during the first quarter of the year.At year end 2008, Brunswick employed about 1,500 people in the Knoxville area. Approximately 300 production and support positions at Riverview will be idled by this action over the coming months. The company said it will work diligently to transfer as many Riverview employees as possible to the nearby Knoxville and Vonore manufacturing facilities. By mothballing this facility, Brunswick retains the option of restoring production should market conditions reverse and improve.In addition, Brunswick plans to reduce up to 275 additional positions throughout Sea Ray manufacturing and product development facilities as well as at Sea Ray's Knoxville headquarters by Friday, January 9. Further, all Sea Ray manufacturing facilities in Tennessee and Florida have scheduled at least a week of production furloughs each month through the end of June to reduce production rates.