PDA

View Full Version : New background with X-15

thatsmrmastercraft
01-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Nice to see the new background with the X-15. The CSX is certainly an interesting boat, and if I could buy another 10 or 12 boats, I may have one. Still nice to se a boat closer to the wonderful heritage of MC. What happens next month when the 300 becomes the new background??? Should have a few of the diehards frothing at the mouth.

duckguy
01-21-2009, 12:46 AM
It should make the diehards happy. A thrieving company will make the value of their 87 prostars stay high. Let's face it compaines, especially these days need to do what they have to survive and return profits to the shareholders. As much as I love the stars and stripes and such, that is history that will not be forgotten I am sure, as I am also sure that the 190's will continue to be the best ski boats in the world, as will the x-stars and so on.

duckguy
01-21-2009, 12:49 AM
I also believe that anyone on the boards here that like to complain about the direction MC is going that have anything less than a 2008 should go out and buy the current model year of the boat of there choice, or else maybe should just sit down and be quiet, or maybe start theor own boat company with the wealth of knowledge and sense they have.

wakeX2wake
01-21-2009, 10:47 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^agreed

davomaddo
01-21-2009, 06:57 PM
I just bought a 2009 X-15 SS.
It is my first MasterCraft.
It seemed to be the best boat out there for wakeboarding primarily (occasional skiing) in salt water 100%.

JohnE
01-21-2009, 07:23 PM
I also believe that anyone on the boards here that like to complain about the direction MC is going that have anything less than a 2008 should go out and buy the current model year of the boat of there choice, or else maybe should just sit down and be quiet, or maybe start theor own boat company with the wealth of knowledge and sense they have.

Damn, well said. I might spot them to '07, though.;)

Sodar
01-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Yes, my '07 is a pile and I have no ability to give an opinion...

TMCNo1
01-21-2009, 07:33 PM
anything less than a 2008 should go out and buy the current model year of the boat of there choice,

Is drbrainey back in da hood?:rolleyes:

JohnE
01-21-2009, 08:17 PM
anything less than a 2008 should go out and buy the current model year of the boat of there choice,

Is drbrainey back in da hood?:rolleyes:

In all fairness, he only said that you shouldn't bash the direction MC is heading - unless you own an '08 or newer. He never bashed the older boats nor the people who own them. Not one bit.

I really do not disagree with that statement. And I don't think you do either. I've never once heard you bash the direction MC is heading or has gone.

There are a lot of members here with classic MC's that knock the company. And lets face it. They aren't in the market for a new boat. So if MC only made an inboard slalom boat, there wouldn't be much production.

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 08:44 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^agreed

I have never heard such crap since yesterday.Duck Dude I think anyone that was impaired enough to buy that floating abortion should sit and be quiet.

JohnE
01-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I have never heard such crap since yesterday.Duck Dude I think anyone that was impaired enough to buy that floating abortion should sit and be quiet.

What year is your X30, TX?:D

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 08:58 PM
What year is your X30, TX?:D

Its a 2004 for 60 grand and if I feel like commenting on a new model I will, I don't see on the posts what you and ducker do obviously. How could anyone be so arrogant to say if you don't own a new boat you have no opinion. I for 1 have been on a bunch of newer boats and loved them but who in their right mind would say that load of crap.

I for one am amazed you agree with his crap.. :mad::mad:

duckguy
01-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Thank you JohnE, Well said. TX you are welcome to your opinion as I am to mine. I would comment further but John did really nail my point on the head, and I really don't care to debate anything with someone that has a "when white ebraces whats right" signature on there posts. That my friend is in poor taste.

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 09:04 PM
I find it hard to believe you function at a high enough level to breathe

duckguy
01-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Thank you for proving my point sir.

X2M
01-21-2009, 09:30 PM
I think anyone that was impaired enough to buy that floating abortion should sit and be quiet.

Wow TX... that was bad. :( After reading this I wonder why you own a Mastercraft? Seems like you don't respect the brand.

Maristar210
01-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow so now DuckGuy is the decider of what is right and wrong? too funny ....

Please :rolleyes:

Ric
01-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Wow TX... that was bad. :( After reading this I wonder why you own a Mastercraft? Seems like you don't respect the brand.
X2M is here!!!!!

X2M
01-21-2009, 09:53 PM
X2M is here!!!!!

Sooo... Is that a happy to see me "X2M is here!" or a oh pooo "X2M is here!"?

Sodar
01-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Sooo... Is that a happy to see me "X2M is here!" or a oh pooo "X2M is here!"?

It's an O Sh!t X2M is here.... just sayin'

X2M
01-21-2009, 09:59 PM
It's an O Sh!t X2M is here.... just sayin'

Hahahaha.... for some reason that makes me smile. :D

Sodar
01-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Is Mod3 going to make her way back too? I sure hope not.

X2M
01-21-2009, 10:09 PM
Is Mod3 going to make her way back too? I sure hope not.

Nope. But if I feel the need to p!ss more people off... you will be one of the first to know. :rolleyes: :D

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 10:11 PM

Mam you have no idea what you speak of. Do some homework before you bash me.

scott023
01-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Holy shi!te... I may be a new member here (although I have been reading posts since the summer), but I thought this site was for those who followed and were devoted to the MC brand. It also seemed that there was a real sense of community here as well... the reaction of this seemingly postive post has turned sour. Perhaps, as mother always said... if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself. Just my two cents.

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Thank you JohnE, Well said. TX you are welcome to your opinion as I am to mine. I would comment further but John did really nail my point on the head, and I really don't care to debate anything with someone that has a "when white ebraces whats right" signature on there posts. That my friend is in poor taste.

Nice edit after your first post ducky. Do you know where that quote comes from senior????

If you had a clue you would realize what a buffoon you just made of yourself.

JohnE
01-21-2009, 10:15 PM

Yes. I've done my homework. I'll bash TX when he deserves it.:D And maybe when he doesn't.:D:D

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Yes. I've done my homework. I'll bash TX when he deserves it.: And maybe when he doesn't

Don't speak when not spoken to!!! :D:D

Alright smarta$$ where did I get my signature?????? :confused::confused:

X2M
01-21-2009, 10:22 PM

You are getting the bashing done all on your own... cowboy. 8p

JohnE
01-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Don't speak when not spoken to!!! :D:D

Alright smarta$$ where did I get my signature?????? :confused::confused:

Me or Duck?

I'm betting you picked up that line yesterday.

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 10:30 PM
You are getting the bashing done all on your own... cowboy. 8p

Not bashing anyone babe, just not what this place is about telling mastercraft owners to clam-up if you haven't bought a new boat in the last 6 months.

Very bad for the image for a company that cares about its owners and not just the last sale.

Maristar210
01-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Not bashing anyone babe, just not what this place is about telling mastercraft owners to clam-up if you haven't bought a new boat in the last 6 months.

Very bad for the image for a company that cares about its owners and not just the last sale.

I agree. Duck**** is waaaay too quick to throw his NEW BOAT PURCHASE in the face of everyone here and he adds an old SS that he has no use for to boot.

Oh ****, I bought an SS but crap, I don't ski8p8p8p

east tx skier
01-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Am I supposed to be upset about something? Or does this restriction only apply to people who own older MC's?

JohnE
01-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Holy shi!te... I may be a new member here (although I have been reading posts since the summer), but I thought this site was for those who followed and were devoted to the MC brand. It also seemed that there was a real sense of community here as well... the reaction of this seemingly postive post has turned sour. Perhaps, as mother always said... if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself. Just my two cents.

This is still a good site. But it was much better 4-5 years ago. I wasn't around then, but I've gone back and read some posts from those times. Just realize that some conversations that seem spontaneous have their roots from months or even years past.

But if we only said nice things, the site would get a little boring...;)

X2M
01-21-2009, 10:39 PM

I'm not saying Duckguy's comment was right. Just that your 'floating abortion' comment took the whole thread to a really low place.

JohnE
01-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Am I supposed to be upset about something? Or does this restriction only apply to people who own older MC's?

You sir are the perfect candidate to bash MC.:D Bash away.

duckguy
01-21-2009, 10:49 PM
It is from Obamas Inaugeration Benediction. I however don't believe it was paired with the map you have. You and 210 have totally missed my point. I don't know that I really can make you understand if after you read John and I's posts. 210, you sir are a delight but you are incorrect and have no idea what I have use for, and I was not waiving my new boat purchase in front of anyone. I don't believe it was even mentioned. You must just be keeping very close tabs on me, perhaps a bit of a crush? Don't worry I won't let any of the other liberal hating boys down at your plant know.

east tx skier
01-21-2009, 10:50 PM
This is still a good site. But it was much better 4-5 years ago. I wasn't around then, but I've gone back and read some posts from those times. Just realize that some conversations that seem spontaneous have their roots from months or even years past.

But if we only said nice things, the site would get a little boring...;)

THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAYYYSSS!

http://lamiavitanellafamigliabrady.kaywa.com/files/images/2006/10/480/mob80_1161462607.jpg

/our old boats were newer then.

east tx skier
01-21-2009, 10:51 PM
You sir are the perfect candidate to bash MC.:D Bash away.

Why would I do that. I like MC's. I got to ski behind this old clunker of an 05 TT boat several times last summer.

Maristar210
01-21-2009, 10:53 PM
It is from Obamas Inaugeration Benediction. I however don't believe it was paired with the map you have. You and 210 have totally missed my point. I don't know that I really can make you understand if after you read John and I's posts. 210, you sir are a delight but you are incorrect and have no idea what I have use for, and I was not waiving my new boat purchase in front of anyone. I don't believe it was even mentioned. You must just be keeping very close tabs on me, perhaps a bit of a crush? Don't worry I won't let any of the other liberal hating boys down at your plant know.

Do you want me to post the links to your self proclaiming I did I did threads?
Please don't go there Mr. Materialistic, I was not impressed then and I sure as hell am not now....

duckguy
01-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Don't worry I will save you the trouble. For those interested these threads highlight most of my Mastercraft boat owning history. All of which I was proud to own and share with the rest of the teamtalk. I am sorry you did not find them fullfilling 210.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=23290

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=26007

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=17891

scott023
01-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Do you want me to post the links to your self proclaiming I did I did threads?
Please don't go there Mr. Materialistic, I was not impressed then and I sure as hell am not now....

LOL... materialistic is what I've been called because I bought a MC. I suppose that in my part of the continent either your materialistic (with a MC) or your driving a POS (anything other than a MC). Is MC the boat of choice onj the majority of your lakes, or si there some diversity?:)

Maristar210
01-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Don't worry I will save you the trouble. For those interested these threads highlight most of my Mastercraft boat owning history. All of which I was proud to own and share with the rest of the teamtalk. I am sorry you did not find them fullfilling 210.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=23290

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=26007

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=17891

You made my point so very clear. Enjoy looking at yourself in the mirror

BA BYE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TX.X-30 fan
01-21-2009, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=duckguy;569456]It is from Obamas Inaugeration Benediction.

Hey lookie duckie has an internet connection.

You had no idea and that's the funny part.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH TX is all racist OOOOOOOHHHHHH?

And the truth is duckiedoo is not paying attention or lacks the ability to.

Sodar
01-22-2009, 12:05 AM
Nope. But if I feel the need to p!ss more people off... you will be one of the first to know. :rolleyes: :D

I look forward to the opportunity!