PDA

View Full Version : Thicker Than Water

waterdork88
01-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Hey guys, I just finished my first full-length kneeboarding movie, Thicker Than Water.

www.myspace.com/allstateproductions

Sodar
01-19-2009, 11:26 AM
I was unaware that anyone kneeboarded any longer. Cool movie!

Wake2wake
01-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah i think ive still got a kneeboard but for the last few years its just been used as a shelf out in the garage, after watching some of those videos i think i might have to take that thing out on the boat with me once it warms up a little. or a lot since my cove is still frozen solid.

TMCNo1
01-19-2009, 11:40 AM
Yeah i think ive still got a kneeboard but for the last few years its just been used as a shelf out in the garage, after watching some of those videos i think i might have to take that thing out on the boat with me once it warms up a little. or a lot since my cove is still frozen solid.

You can always silicone the kneeboard bottom, put on a wetsuit and helmet and go Dewboarding on the grass after dark behind a 4 wheeler!

Wake2wake
01-19-2009, 11:42 AM
You can always silicone the kneeboard bottom, put on a wetsuit and helmet and go Dewboarding on the grass after dark behind a 4 wheeler!

scary as it is that does sound like something that me and my friends might do. just depends on how much we drink i guess!

damaged442
01-19-2009, 11:51 AM
We just hooked an old ski rope to my buddy's trailer hitch and rode the kneeboard on the road. Granted, the road was covered with snow, with three foot high snowbanks on either side, we still did one hell of a job tearing up the bottom of it. We tried to see how far up the snowbanks we could ride. It was a great time, but the crashes tended to hurt a bit more than on water. Ahh, the good old days! Damn! I wish we had any of it on video.

Wake2wake
01-19-2009, 12:03 PM
man now im kinda really wanting to try it. haha

wakeX2wake
01-19-2009, 12:25 PM
if you do a trick on a knee board and you throw a grab in on it... does it count?

mclovin
01-19-2009, 07:00 PM
when i do layout grabs i see this when i look @ the shore. still dont know if it counts though

flipper
01-19-2009, 07:02 PM
I thought for sure this was going to be another thread for johnny

badams
01-22-2009, 08:53 AM
Hey guys, I just finished my first full-length kneeboarding movie, Thicker Than Water.

www.myspace.com/allstateproductions

Might want to reconsider the name. Jack Johnson produced a surf movie with the title Thicker Than Water just a while back. Might get yourself into a little legal trouble using a copywrited name.

turbosdad
02-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I was unaware that anyone kneeboarded any longer. Cool movie!

I got knee scoped last Tuesday from kneeboarding last June.....:(

Justjoe
02-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Still have a (I think) first generation hydroslide that I bought in 77 or 78?? Yellow, heavy, no grooves or bumps. My girls DIG it. Burnt the better part of a tank of gas last year dragging my oldest (10) around the lake for HOURS. She could barely move her arms when she decided she was done.

VOLFAN
02-05-2009, 10:00 PM
best I have ever seen on a kneeboard

Jesus_Freak
02-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Still have a (I think) first generation hydroslide that I bought in 77 or 78?? Yellow, heavy, no grooves or bumps. My girls DIG it. Burnt the better part of a tank of gas last year dragging my oldest (10) around the lake for HOURS. She could barely move her arms when she decided she was done.

Yeah, my son loves it also; I cannot get him on a slalom ski. http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=25357

ski_king
02-06-2009, 01:40 PM
The knee board was a great starter for the kids when the were little. They wern't ready for skis and I wasn't about to put them in a toob.

The smalest one was able to ride the thing for half an hour an never got wet. We would set her on the kneeboard and drag her at about 10 mph or so until she decided to let go. Then circle around and pick her up off the floating kneeboard.