PDA

View Full Version : Older Pro star parts

johnsonc2485
01-14-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a place that will have the grab rail bar for a 1988 Pro Star 190. This is there are only two grab rails on the entire boat and it is on the inside rear area of the cabin. One on the port side and one on the starboard side. It connects on the two ends and one in the middle. The length from end bolt to end bolt is 51". MasterCraft no longer makes this part and I can't find another manufacturer that makes it in this length. Any help would be great on this.

Thanks!

TMCNo1
01-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a place that will have the grab rail bar for a 1988 Pro Star 190. This is there are only two grab rails on the entire boat and it is on the inside rear area of the cabin. One on the port side and one on the starboard side. It connects on the two ends and one in the middle. The length from end bolt to end bolt is 51". MasterCraft no longer makes this part and I can't find another manufacturer that makes it in this length. Any help would be great on this.

Thanks!

If you can search salvage sites for boats being parted out, the Stainless Steel handrails from any MariStar 210 will fit, but you will have to elongate the end holes by 1/8" cause the rails are 1/4" longer than the PS 190 hand rails and the feet that set against the fiberglass has round pads on them as seen here,