PDA

View Full Version : Global Warning -- HD Wake Video

skeeler
01-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey guys! I just wanted to pass on some info on an upcoming video to be released soon by friend Ronnie Romero and David Cervanka. This will be the first Blu-ray wakeboarding film ever. The locations and pictures are absolutely amazing! Stop by the website and check out the teaser and webisodes for more info. Enjoy!

http://www.gw-movie.com/

CottagerGreg
01-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Can't wait for the release! Good deal on the blu-ray too!

wakeX2wake
01-14-2009, 05:48 PM
STOKED... it's about time some one beat me to this...

JoshBuzz
01-15-2009, 06:13 PM
oy Shawn, how've things been?

I've been peddling around lately and haven't spent much time on TT, but thought I'd see what was new! I'll be hanging with your boy Kyle in Dallas in February when he comes down for the boat show/rail jam! Should be good times, hope all is well with the family!

skeeler
01-16-2009, 09:33 AM
oy Shawn, how've things been?

I've been peddling around lately and haven't spent much time on TT, but thought I'd see what was new! I'll be hanging with your boy Kyle in Dallas in February when he comes down for the boat show/rail jam! Should be good times, hope all is well with the family!
Hey, what's up? Had the pleasure of hanging out with Kyle and Ronnie over the holidays. Good times. Make sure you tell him hi from us, and bring the camera along to the rail jam. The wife and I are planning on being down in the San Antonio area around the first part of May for about 5 days. So if you want to make a road trip down, we will be there. :D Have a good one!