PDA

View Full Version : Might be in trouble here...What happened to the Cash Rewards Thread?

El Jeffe
12-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Am I missing something?

Sodar
12-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Am I missing something?

Per TTAdmin's message posted at 10:50 am EST.

This thread is closed as all related opinions, statements and facts have been posted.

I am unsure if TTAdmin wished to lock the thread or delete it in its entirety, but I will let him handle it, if he wishes to do so.

El Jeffe
12-15-2008, 02:56 PM
The value of that thread as a means to ensure that we all don't make the same silly mistakes when submitting our paperwork far outweights any negative downside.

bigmac
12-15-2008, 03:34 PM
The value of that thread as a means to ensure that we all don't make the same silly mistakes when submitting our paperwork far outweights any negative downside.

That would be true if the thread itself had been conducted by all participants in a calm, friendly, and rational manner. As it was, it ultimately represented (just like all the similar Cash Rewards threads, and this one will too, I'm sure) a lot of emotion and resultant suspicion cast upon MasterCraft as a company. I don't know what it is about the Cash Rewards program that gets people's panties so bunched up, but I can certainly understand how MasterCraft would want to not sponsor those kinds of contentious threads.

JohnE
12-15-2008, 03:35 PM

I started a thread for that purpose and it blew up about a month ago.

El Jeffe
12-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Lets try to keep this constructive...

i.e. your ACTUAL experience with Cash Rewards.

No conjecture or meaningless "thinking"

A thread that will aid the situation...Not get it shut down.