PDA

View Full Version : Boat or wakeboarder Christmas Ornaments?

ivectoryou
12-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Hi.

I wanted to buy a Christmas ornament for my girlfriend. After a Google search I wasn't able to find a Mastercraft Boat or a decent wakeboarder girl ornament.

Does anyone know if they sell ornament sized Mastercraft boats (like a Hot Wheel/Matchbox). I could then make it into an ornament.

Thank you.

coz
12-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi.

I wanted to buy a Christmas ornament for my girlfriend. After a Google search I wasn't able to find a Mastercraft Boat or a decent wakeboarder girl ornament.

Does anyone know if they sell ornament sized Mastercraft boats (like a Hot Wheel/Matchbox). I could then make it into an ornament.

Thank you.

Someone probably needs to show him the dog house video :rolleyes:

Monte
12-11-2008, 02:44 PM
I searched for one last year. Unless you get really lucky. Nothing will say MC. There is one Christmas of 1996 ICBW Hallmark ornament that is an inboard (unbranded) with Santa pulling rudolph on a skis. It went for somewhere in the neighborhood of 38 bucks. I didn't find anything MC specific anywhere

jaysus
12-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Get a picture ornament and put a pic of you two on the water in it. Any mall kiosk will personalize it at the same time.

Done.

Merry Xmas.

ChicagoX55
12-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Search wakeboard keychains on google, buy it and just make it into an ornament. done and done