PDA

View Full Version : HELP! paddle wheel problems

mclovin
12-10-2008, 05:46 PM
anyone had pw problems(location,"dirty water" etc.) that have had to have it moved, yet same problem still exist?(surging) is there a cure besides gps(zero off, stargazer)? i have 08 x14 & has never held speed good, its been @ the dealership twice now & cant figure out whats wrong, but not from lack of trying, theve replaced & tested about every method we can think of. any advice is greatly appreciated.

ttu
12-10-2008, 05:51 PM
anyone had pw problems(location,"dirty water" etc.) that have had to have it moved, yet same problem still exist?(surging) is there a cure besides gps(zero off, stargazer)? i have 08 x14 & has never held speed good, its been @ the dealership twice now & cant figure out whats wrong, but not from lack of trying, theve replaced & tested about every method we can think of. any advice is greatly appreciated.

on my 07 x2 i had some of the same problems with perfect pass. tried numerous different settings and it still did not help. ended up talking with perfect pass and was told I "might" have a bad module.

i ended up just getting a reduced price on stargazer and could not be any happier.