PDA

View Full Version : Paris TX Area Pull

JohnnyB
12-06-2008, 12:32 AM
TeamTalkers....

A ski buddy of mine who is an avid barefooter is headed to Paris, Texas for work from early next week through Christmas. It would be my envy that he'd get to do some footin' while I'm stuck in 10" of snow and 15deg but if you can give 'em some pulls, that would be awesome!!!!

Can someone help him out????

Thanks in advance!!!!

Farmer Ted
12-06-2008, 11:25 AM
TeamTalkers....

A ski buddy of mine who is an avid barefooter is headed to Paris, Texas for work from early next week through Christmas. It would be my envy that he'd get to do some footin' while I'm stuck in 10" of snow and 15deg but if you can give 'em some pulls, that would be awesome!!!!

Can someone help him out????

Thanks in advance!!!!

my lake is about 45 minutes from Paris, but the boat is winterized, it's freekin 32 this morning, and the lake is down about 2 1/2 feet from lack of rain this fall..................

if he wants to come over and drink beer and watch Rewind I could probably do him a solid......

JohnnyB
12-06-2008, 06:39 PM
my lake is about 45 minutes from Paris, but the boat is winterized, it's freekin 32 this morning, and the lake is down about 2 1/2 feet from lack of rain this fall..................

if he wants to come over and drink beer and watch Rewind I could probably do him a solid......

Didn't think you guys in Texas winterized???

32 is a bit cold for skiing, even for us cold blooded northerners.....

When does your season start up again?

Lon is actually driving down as we speak.....I'll email him and see if he's interested in your offer.....always cool to network with other skiers. I suspect he'll also be back in the area throughout the next 1/2 year. He's an avid barefooter and show skier....

Thanks for the hospitality!

You're always welcome for some pulls if you come to Wisconsin.

azthunder
12-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Still in the 70's in AZ Baby!!!! How desperate is he? Send him East!

JohnnyB
12-08-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm sure he's willing to drive a bit, but AZ may be too far.

Where are you located in AZ?

I was working in the Lake Havasu City area about 15 years ago and found a guy down there who was a footer and grew up in Minocqua, WI....we got out on lake Havasu skiing a couple times.

azthunder
12-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Pro...Tucson area. Con...a long a$$ ways from a lake. Takes about 3 hrs to get to a good lake, but we do it. Glad to see gas prices are better now too!

azthunder
12-08-2008, 04:41 PM
We hit up Roosevelt or Apache Lake. Mostly Apache due to having a hotel or plug-in sites for our RV.

denverd1
12-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Didn't think you guys in Texas winterized???

32 is a bit cold for skiing, even for us cold blooded northerners.....

When does your season start up again?

I'm not winterized, but she sleeps in my attached garage. Got down to 50* in there this morning when I woke up. It's 33* I type this. We'll be back out there in March. If he feels like getting down to Tyler for a beer, drop a line.