PDA

View Full Version : NBC News Last Night

ProTour X9
11-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Anyone see the MC (X80 I think) in NBC news last night when they were talking about the richest 10% of Americans?? It was pulling up at a dock next to a yacht.

Video: Team Obama Tackles Credit Crisis goto 2:34: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#27896534

RexDog1
11-25-2008, 04:05 PM
If you are one of the richest people in the US, what are you doing with only one MC? :rolleyes:

Sodar
11-25-2008, 04:12 PM
If you were in the top 10%, why have an MC!?!?!? :confused:

80' Sportfisher and Offshore Raceboat, here I come! :D

Definitely a 280/X-80.... Good find ProTour!

RexDog1
11-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Offshore Raceboat, here I come! :D

You will poke your eye out ;)

ProTour X9
11-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Good find ProTour!

Yeah I was watching the news last night, that came on and I yelled "Hey, thats a MasterCraft!!!"

dog paw
11-25-2008, 04:46 PM
If you are one of the richest people in the US, what are you doing with only one MC? :rolleyes:

The big O took the others to redistribute the wealth :)

RexDog1
11-25-2008, 04:50 PM
The big O took the others to redistribute the wealth :)

Sounds like I have a Photoshop job to do? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TMCNo1
11-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Sounds like I have a Photoshop job to do? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think we need a "O" wrap as a option?????????

wakeX2wake
11-25-2008, 05:11 PM
getting these printed up... just like the "W" stickers

zberger
11-25-2008, 05:43 PM

Surprised you aren't busy packing.. since you were moving to Aussie land and all.. :rolleyes:

cmw
11-26-2008, 07:45 AM

PRICELESS!

450hp@bellsouth.net
11-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Why would anyone watch NBC News as they are nothing but a shill for the redistribution of wealth and the continual punshiment of acheivement. NBC news caters to those who are envious of other's success and those that make repeatedly dumb decision in life. Their ratings are crashing and they can't generate ad revenue as advertisers are reluctant to pay to reach an audience that has made a decisions limiting their buying power.

In addition NBC is owned by GE. GE has a sick track record of selling equipment to the Iranians and this equipment is used against US military personnel.

ProTour X9
11-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Why would anyone watch NBC News as they are nothing but a shill for the redistribution of wealth and the continual punshiment of acheivement. NBC news caters to those who are envious of other's success and those that make repeatedly dumb decision in life. Their ratings are crashing and they can't generate ad revenue as advertisers are reluctant to pay to reach an audience that has made a decisions limiting their buying power.

In addition NBC is owned by GE. GE has a sick track record of selling equipment to the Iranians and this equipment is used against US military personnel.

Sorry??

Usually I watch ABC w/ Charlie Gibson (hope they're not commies too), but I happened to watch NBC and saw a MasterCraft, thats all.

You got anything against the MC in the Jeep commercial?

wakeX2wake
11-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Surprised you aren't busy packing.. since you were moving to Aussie land and all.. :rolleyes:

still working on a few things

JohnE
11-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Sorry??

Usually I watch ABC w/ Charlie Gibson (hope they're not commies too), but I happened to watch NBC and saw a MasterCraft, thats all.

You got anything against the MC in the Jeep commercial?

Geez, Doug. I didn't think you could have a more innocent thread than this one and someone still has to jump all over it. :confused:

wakeX2wake
11-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Geez, Doug. I didn't think you could have a more innocent thread than this one and someone still has to jump all over it. :confused:

x2

NO DARN YOU FOR POINTING OUT THAT YOU SAW THE BIG BIRD OF THE FLEET ON TV

TMCNo1
11-26-2008, 10:35 AM
x2

NO DARN YOU FOR POINTING OUT THAT YOU SAW THE BIG BIRD OF THE FLEET ON TV

That's right ProTour X9 (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=7073), for starting such a politically charged thread, you will pass GO, GO TO JAIL and not collect your Cash Rewards!:rolleyes::D

RexDog1
11-26-2008, 10:58 AM

X9 is a troublemaker :rolleyes: ............LOL