BriEOD
08-12-2004, 03:02 PM
And Finally....

Bert
08-12-2004, 04:24 PM
What kind was that last one ? Looks like one of those Air Naturds :D

lakes Rick
08-12-2004, 08:26 PM
I did notice the first pic, with the car, was a women driver.....

BriEOD
08-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Rick,

Do you know her? :banana:

H20skeefreek
08-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Rick,

brian, did you get my email? it doesn't show in my sent pm's on the site, so i'm not sure it sent.

lakes Rick
08-13-2004, 11:02 AM
Rick,

I can't tell with her clothes on.....

MarkP
08-13-2004, 11:15 AM
I think Rick was tryin to "move er in":banana: ...

lakes Rick
08-13-2004, 12:00 PM
I think Rick was tryin to "move er in":banana: ...

I realize I am getting a little old to be too picky, but I think I will leave her for someone else......

MarkP
08-13-2004, 12:30 PM
You never know Rick

It looks like she just found out her hubby had another women and a boat on the side

BriEOD
08-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Rick Dales for PRESIDENT!!!!

LMAO! :banana:

lakes Rick
08-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Bri Bri,

I am like Bill O'Reilly.... I wouldnt make it past the first week... WAY TOO many skeletons in my closet to pass the public acceptance test...... What a surprise huh!!!

BriEOD
08-14-2004, 09:15 AM
Rick, you couldn't possibly be worse then Ol' Slick Willy.... :noface:

lakes Rick
08-14-2004, 12:28 PM
Good point, but I am certainly not as smooth as that silver tounged devil... I am not a fan of his, but is he good or what!!! I mean smiling like he does and having to look at Hilly nekkid... Gives me nightmares...

JimN
08-14-2004, 12:51 PM
What makes you think they spend any time in the same part of the house? This is the first house they have ever owned, by the way. Any other house they lived in since they were "married" was free for them, but paid for by the taxpayers of the state. And, did you have to put that part in about seeing her nekkid? Now I'm gonna puke! Did you ever notice that, as she gets older, her face looks more like a catcher's mit?

BriEOD
08-14-2004, 12:58 PM
JimN...for once I get to correct you!!! You're wrong about us not having to pay for their house in NY. Military EOD does all the US Secret Service (USSS) Support for the POTUS, VPOTUS and various dignitaries, so I've made a lot of buddies with various Secret Service guys. Anyhow, here is the scoop on the Clinton house. They closed on the house yes, however, their is a small guest house on the property. Any former Prez gets some (not full blown) Secret Service Support for the rest of their life. The Clintons rent the guest house to the USSS for exactly what their mortgage is. So, we as the American taxpayers continue to pay for them. Nice huh? :noface:

JimN
08-14-2004, 01:17 PM
What I meant is that they never bought a house, I didn't say anything about paying for one. They are just money-grubbing leaches who talk out of both ends of their digestive systems.

Yeah, it's a sweet deal if you think about it, but I think they took the part in law school about creating a "moral vacuum" a bit too seriously.

By the way, do you know anyone with the DEA? Specifically, the head of the office in Cinci? He was in Frankfurt, Germany before.

stevojr
08-14-2004, 01:20 PM
I cant believe those crashes. :eek:

BriEOD
08-14-2004, 01:29 PM
No, I don't know anyone in DEA. I know some of the teams out in TX, NM do some work with DEA. They literally blow up thousands of pounds of Marijuana, Cocaine etc. They put it down in big holes and put cases of C-4 on it and let er' rip. I think I have a picture somewhere. But, no I don't personally know anyone in DEA.

Oh I couldn't agree with you more about their character. Absolute garbage. It's a sweet deal, sure why not rip off American Tax Payers. Not to begin a political debate but just between JimN and BriEOD check this out:

Can You Name This Country?

>

> > > 709,000 REGULAR (ACTIVE DUTY) PERSONNEL.

> > > 293,000 RESERVE TROOPS.

> > > EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS.

> > > 20 AIR FORCE AND NAVY AIR WINGS WITH 2,000 COMBAT AIRCRAFT.

> > > 232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS.

> > > 19 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES WITH 3,114 NUCLEAR WARHEADS

> > > ON 232 MISSILES.

> > > 500 ICBMs WITH 1,950 WARHEADS.

> > > FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND 121 SURFACE COMBAT SHIPS AND SUBMARINES

> > > PLUS ALL THE SUPPORT BASES, SHIPYARDS, AND LOGISTICAL ASSETS NEEDED TO SUSTAIN SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.

> > >

> > > IS THIS COUNTRY:

>

> > > RUSSIA? NO

> > > CHINA? NO

> > > GREAT BRITAIN? NO

> > > FRANCE? WRONG AGAIN

> > > MUST BE USA? STILL WRONG

> > > GIVE UP?

> > >

> > > THESE ARE THE AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES THAT WERE ELIMINATED DURING THE ADMINISTRATION OF BILL CLINTON AND AL GORE.

> > >

>

> > > And now we need to look at John Kerry on Defense:

>

> I have seen this list before, but it would

> > > make one heck of a mailer if it were sent to voters.

> > >

> > >

> > > He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle

> > > He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank

> > > He voted to kill every aircraft carrier laid down from 1988.

> > > He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system

> > > He voted to Kill the F-15 Strike Eagle

> > > He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16

> > > He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade

> > > He voted to Kill the B-1

> > > He voted to Kill the B-2

> > > He voted to Kill the Patriot Anti Missile System

> > > He voted to Kill the FA-18

> > > He voted to Kill the B-2

> > > He voted to Kill the F117

> > >

> > >

> > > In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the

> > > development and deployment of every weapons system since 1988 to

> > > include the battle armor for our troops! With Kerry as president our

> > > Army will be made up ! of naked men running around with sticks and

> > > clubs.

> > >

> > > He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of

> > > the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut

> > > the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by

> 80%.

> > >

> > > But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by

> 800%!!!

Nice, really nice...

JimN
08-14-2004, 01:55 PM
The guy I know from the DEA used to go down to Colombia and his team would blow up drug labs in the jungles.

I think Kerry's counting on all of his "friends" around the world to help the US out in case we have any kind of crisis. Like the UN and NATO. Re: the sticks and clubs- you forgot rocks, small stones and bottle rockets(Buy 1 pack and get 3 free-$1.99! Today Only!!!!). As long as they keep one piece of flint and a steel, they can make fire to light the rockets. Oh, and don't rule out the possibility that someone from the other side would fall down and drop their weapon, so our guys could get those, too.