PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a Northeast MasterCraft Reunion?

castaway
11-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Looking at putting together a reunion in the Northeast. MasterCraft dealer in Lake George NY. Trying to see if there is some interest so we can plan this now. Let me know what you think.
:D

coz
11-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Looking at putting together a reunion in the Northeast. MasterCraft dealer in Lake George NY. Trying to see if there is some interest so we can plan this now. Let me know what you think.

I'd like to see something like that out west to coincide with CSM, be kinda cool WSM (westside spring madness) :D

Jim@BAWS
11-22-2008, 02:43 PM

That would be AWESOME. Is this Talia "CASTAWAY" Alex Bay in Upstate NewYork
or Mirror Lake in Lake Placid. Both AWESOME PLACES. It would be great to plan a vacation
around meeting and helping out w/ a reunion up there. Contract with the Ski Club in
Albany to do a show.

Let me know if I can help

Jim@BAWS jim.baws@verizon.net

MSOUCY-TT
11-22-2008, 03:14 PM

Thalia, if you set anything that will need a Tournament Team boat, I can manage a week-end out of the Country and go help ...and have fun !!!

Michel

jaysus
11-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Thalia,

We have been talking to a lot of MC owners about putting something together next year as well... might as well make it bigger! New England WaterSports is in. Give me a call. -Jay

Lennyp04
11-23-2008, 08:05 PM
OH BOY....ha you got my attention.

mayo93prostar
11-23-2008, 08:19 PM
I would be interested in coming from Maryland. I recommend not being same weekend as CSM; first, in case someone wants to go to both (like I might), second, because it will be too cold in Lake George in May. It would best for me to be after kids get out of school mid june. good luck in setting it up. some guys from new jersey may be interested too.

dmayer84
11-23-2008, 10:37 PM
I would go

C.R Ward
11-24-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm new here, but I'd like to meet some of you folks. Do you have a date in mind?

BUSSTUFJ
11-24-2008, 08:57 AM
We would definently be interested, after June 15 when school is out works here....Coming from Eastern PA

JohnE
11-24-2008, 09:03 AM
I'd definitely be interested. But the timing would be important. I have CSM in May and then 2 weeks in NH one in July and one in August. If it doesn't conflict with any of those dates, I'm interested. I think it needs to be mid June at the earliest for the water and weather to be guaranteed to be warm enough. Maybe plan it for right after school is out for the year? But early enough so as to not conflict with July 4 week??

SkiDog
11-24-2008, 09:32 AM
:D:DDamn, JohnE, are there any weekends left?:D:D

damaged442
11-24-2008, 09:34 AM
I'd be interested, and coming in from Brantingham Lake, on the other side of the park. I also have a buddy in South Glens Falls with a 94 Maristar 225VRS that would be there. Keep us posted for sure!! Thanks!

JohnE
11-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Damn, JohnE, are there any weekends left?

Not enough. That's my concern.

SkiDog
11-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Not enough. That's my concern.

You need to move SOUTH!;)

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Sounds like fun any single guys going??

TMCNo1
11-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Sounds like fun any single guys going??

Unlike CSM, most of the single guys up there will still have all their teeth!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_15_4.gif

oldriver
11-24-2008, 12:12 PM
yup single guy here and ready to show up.
Thalia lets make sure we have a spot to ski!!!
Let me know if you need any help

JohnE
11-24-2008, 12:24 PM
So who is Thalia, aside from Castaway's real name. Dealer, just one of the gang, etc?

jaysus
11-24-2008, 02:49 PM
So who is Thalia, aside from Castaway's real name. Dealer, just one of the gang, etc?

She runs the MasterCraft sales for Castaway in Lake George John. She's knows her MC's, is a great representative of the brand and a sweetheart to boot.

castaway
11-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Actually this isnt Thalia. My name is John and I am the sales rep for Castaway. Thalia and I are working together on making this happen. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. I will keep everyone interested posted on the details as they become available.

André
11-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Actually this isnt Thalia. My name is John ...

Wow! You just burst our bubble...;)
Could be interested and could bring Montreal MC TT boat!:)

MSOUCY-TT
11-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Could be interested and could bring Montreal MC TT boat!:)[/QUOTE]

No, you will bring the 190TT09 LY6(and no tower)

snakeoil
11-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Why would you want a boat without a tower, seems to just limit its versatility.

MSOUCY-TT
11-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Why would you want a boat without a tower, seems to just limit its versatility.

André wil hopefully answer but 3 190 went out all without tower in 08 for me.

Jerseydave
11-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Actually this isnt Thalia. My name is John and I am the sales rep for Castaway. Thalia and I are working together on making this happen. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. I will keep everyone interested posted on the details as they become available.

John, sounds good count me in. I should be able to bring some other MC owners up from here in Jersey. (Oh and I'll be towing my X-star up as well :D)
I was hoping one of our NJ dealers would put something together, but since you seem willing to spearhead this event go for it! Lake George is sweet, best either late July or August for better water temps.
Can you try to have a pro rider/skier there? Maybe a combination reunion/wakeboard/ski/barefoot clinic?
Maybe get some nice donated goodies and hold a raffle to benefit a charity?
Also some prizes for nicest boat and/or tow rig, oldest boat, loudest stereo, farthest distance traveled, etc. etc.

^Just some ideas^

Either way, looking forward to a nice event!
-Dave

castaway
11-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Anyone who is interested in the reunion please email me at john.davis@castawaymarina so I can have your email address and keep you posted on what we are putting together. We are actually thinking of possibly incorporating our wake board tournament into this reunion as well as having come clinics during the weekend. Let me know what you think. Hope to hear from you soon. Please include your name, boat type, and location in the email if you don't mind.

castaway
12-13-2008, 10:58 AM
It looks like we have picked a date for our reunion weekend. As of now we will be planning to hold the reunion on the weekend of July 11th and 12th and the reunion event will coincide with our annual wakeboard tournament on Lake George. We are working on final details of the weekend now and I will keep you posted. Please email me at john.davis@castawaymarina.com with any questions you may have. Thanks

Jim@BAWS
12-16-2008, 10:50 AM
It looks like we have picked a date for our reunion weekend. As of now we will be planning to hold the reunion on the weekend of July 11th and 12th and the reunion event will coincide with our annual wakeboard tournament on Lake George. We are working on final details of the weekend now and I will keep you posted. Please email me at john.davis@castawaymarina.com with any questions you may have. Thanks

As of this week my family will be making there annual trek to upstate NY. So our plans are to leave Florida on the 6th and be in attendance for the Reunion/Get together on July 11th.

If I can be of assistance please let me know. Dean Witmer and his wife Suzie will also be there. Anyone have an Extra MasterCraft I can borrow??? HA HA HA. A little far to tow.
Anyway look foward to putting a face on many of the TEAM TALK members.

For any of the others out there. UPSTATE NY IS BEAUTIFUL. I have been boating on Mirror Lake in Lake Placid Area and of course Lake Ontario.

Looking foward to it !!!

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
12-16-2008, 11:10 AM
As much as I'd like to make it, I'll be returning from a week in NH on the 11th. So it's not feasible. Sounds like a good time, though.

Jerseydave
12-16-2008, 06:18 PM
As of this week my family will be making there annual trek to upstate NY. So our plans are to leave Florida on the 6th and be in attendance for the Reunion/Get together on July 11th.

If I can be of assistance please let me know. Dean Witmer and his wife Suzie will also be there. Anyone have an Extra MasterCraft I can borrow??? HA HA HA. A little far to tow.
Anyway look foward to putting a face on many of the TEAM TALK members.

For any of the others out there. UPSTATE NY IS BEAUTIFUL. I have been boating on Mirror Lake in Lake Placid Area and of course Lake Ontario.

Looking foward to it !!!

Jim@BAWS

Hey Jim, I plan on attending the Lake George shindig with my X-star so you're more than welcome to a pull/ride.

Castaway John, if there is anything I can do to help let me know. (I just happen to know where to get some great hot dogs too! ) :)

Dean Witmer
12-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Jim loves brats so bring lot's

Jim@BAWS
12-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Maybe NJ SKIER or someone from Castaway could start a somewhat offical count for us to
see who is coming with what