PDA

View Full Version : Who went no soup for you on the Cash Rewards thread?

Maristar210
11-21-2008, 11:20 AM
What the heck?

JohnE
11-21-2008, 11:38 AM
What the heck?

I don't know, but I put a lot of effort into that thread to try to help people on this forum out!!:mad: Someone had a lot of ba//s deleting the entire thread on me especially without the courtesy of a pm. I realize that the moderators typically do not have to justify their actions but I fell it's warranted here. Or else they could have edited or deleted whatever posts were offending! Like they are going to have to do to this post!!:mad:

Glad they powers to be had that conference call meeting on Monday. I guess they've figured out more ways to alienate the members of this forum.

I WANT AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2008, 11:45 AM
24 minutes and counting.

BrianM
11-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Hmm. Makes you wonder how great of a program this really is. All I know is I wouldn't trust it.

Tick, tick, tick...............................

JohnE
11-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Hmm. Makes you wonder how great of a program this really is. All I know is I wouldn't trust it.

I don't think any of the mod's have the slightest clue about the program, it's merits or weaknesses. I'm not sure what they do have a clue about, either.:o

03 35th Anniversary
11-21-2008, 11:55 AM
I talked to Obama and he said he was going to make this part of his spread the wealth program!!!

So lets all just kick back and wait on our govt. checks!!!

MYMC
11-21-2008, 12:00 PM
I'll take the credit/blame for having the thread killed...libelous comments will not be tolerated.

TMCNo1
11-21-2008, 12:03 PM
I don't know, but I put a lot of effort into that thread to try to help people on this forum out!!:mad: Someone had a lot of ba//s deleting the entire thread on me especially without the courtesy of a pm. I realize that the moderators typically do not have to justify their actions but I fell it's warranted here. Or else they could have edited or deleted whatever posts were offending! Like they are going to have to do to this post!!:mad:

Glad they powers to be had that conference call meeting on Monday. I guess they've figured out more ways to alienate the members of this forum.

It does make you wonder doesn't it, since the other threads about the Cash Rewards program can easily be found by doing a simple advanced search or TMC Search by Goo (http://www.easttxskier.com/tmcgoogle.html)gle (http://www.easttxskier.com/tmcgoogle.html), http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-1573311577903577%3Adsmp8jq2q09&ie=ISO-8859-1&cx=partner-pub-1573311577903577%3Adsmp8jq2q09&ie=ISO-8859-1&cx=partner-pub-1573311577903577%3Adsmp8jq2q09&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Cash+Rewards&sa=Search. All they had to do was edit/delete sensitive subject matter, if any, merge the thread into the old thread as they have done on other subjects.

MYMC
11-21-2008, 12:08 PM

It does make you wonder doesn't it, since the other threads about the Cash Rewards program can easily be found by doing a simple advanced search or TMC Search by Goo (http://www.easttxskier.com/tmcgoogle.html)gle (http://www.easttxskier.com/tmcgoogle.html). All they had to do was edit/delete sensitive subject matter, if any, merge the thread into the old thread as they have done on other subjects.
The explanation is simple...a member came on the thread and stated plainly that customers were being ripped off, that Cash Rewards was a scam, that no one would see their money, that Pendo only got his because (lol) he was a moderator and lastly MasterCraft was complicit in defrauding buyers with this program.

I WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH THIS KIND OF BS...I emailed everyone at MC including executive management...IMHO the writer should have been banned but they chose to delete the thread.

JohnE
11-21-2008, 12:11 PM
I'll take the credit/blame for having the thread killed...libelous comments will not be tolerated.

Why did the whole thread need to get deleted? :confused:I started it to try to help others out. What was said, because I didn't see it?

MYMC
11-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Why did the whole thread need to get deleted? :confused:I started it to try to help others out. What was said, because I didn't see it?

See me above post...If you would like I can forward a copy of the original to you as I kept a screen shot that I forwarded to both Cash Rewards and MC.

John, you did nothing wrong and I applaud your efforts...however, it only takes one to ruin it.

JohnE
11-21-2008, 12:15 PM
The explanation is simple...a member came on the thread and stated plainly that customers were being ripped off, that Cash Rewards was a scam, that no one would see their money, that Pendo only got his because (lol) he was a moderator and lastly MasterCraft was complicit in defrauding buyers with this program.

I WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH THIS KIND OF BS...I emailed everyone at MC including executive management...IMHO the writer should have been banned but they chose to delete the thread.

Knowing this now, I understand, but I don't agree with the action taken. I still feel the thread should have stayed and the post deleted and the member banned.

The reason it boils my blood so much is because I started the thread to try to help mc customers. I have nothing to gain. My $40k is coming regardless if that thread.

JohnE
11-21-2008, 12:17 PM
See me above post...If you would like I can forward a copy of the original to you as I kept a screen shot that I forwarded to both Cash Rewards and MC.

John, you did nothing wrong and I applaud your efforts...however, it only takes one to ruin it.

Thanks. I just read your post and responded. I'd love a copy of that screen shot. You have my email.

BrianM
11-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Tick.......tick.......tick.......................
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

JohnE
11-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Stew's on a streak. 2 cash rewards threads banned in 2 days..........:D

In all seroiusness, I understand the skepticism which is why I started the original thread.

I still don't know what was said in that thread so I'll reserve my judgement for now.:)

Maristar210
11-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Now I am sorry I asked :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
11-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Now I am sorry I asked :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it Steve, http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_60.gifjust stick with the simple stuff like me, a $5 rebate from Ace Hardware for $9.98 worth of batteries and then there is my favorite, 42378

Maristar210
11-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Cameron said this is bull**** and he's tired of the Mike Kool Aid

He also said Eris says it only works 20% of the time.

There. I said it....

flipper
11-21-2008, 01:50 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:

03 35th Anniversary
11-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Tick.......tick.......tick.......................
:popcorn:

Darn Pessimist........ :mad:

flipper
11-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Darn Pessimist........ :mad:

Sorry, just watching the bloody show here.:rolleyes:

Jim@BAWS
11-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Not Mike or any other dealers are "DRINKING THE KOOLAIDE" I was skeptical at first. The
CASH REWARDS PROGRAM does work. You have to follow it to "T" that is for sure. CASH REWARDS is banking in a low rate of correctness. If you are DETAILED owner like most of you are then it should work.

I highly dought a MOD deleted the thread. MC Corp probably removed it.

PS I STILL DO NOT HAVE MOD POWERS...Probably never will. For those of you just throwing fuel on the fire, and you have ZERO experince with this one. Please stop.

Jim@BAWS

BIGBADBLUE
11-21-2008, 02:16 PM

I understand this site is hosted and paid for by MC and I thank them for that. It brings a lot of information to me personally and makes me want to stay with MC for my next purchase. I am a huge MC fan. I appreciate all the dealers and employees on this site as it give this site great information and credibility.

With that all said ... this thread distubs and concerns me. If you followed the thread there was some definate strong opinions thrown around but if cash rewards is the strong program the dealers say it is then everyone should be happy there is a thread about it. More advertising and press. Always a good thing. Instead of banning the thread or threatening to ban someone, why not explain your position and counter the argument? Seems logical. I sure hope this site does not turn into a place where you can only comment in a positive fashion and not disagree with anything. If this happens, MC will lose some of its loyalty.

I have no opinion on Cash Rewards as I have a '94 and darn happy with it.

The above post should NOT be seen as the opinion of BBB or any of his affiliates. It is a simple a product of him being bored in the off season. :)

Maristar210
11-21-2008, 03:01 PM
$2500 now = $20000 later?

Yeah that makes perfect sense to me now....:rolleyes:

I ain't buyin it. I ain't drinking it. I ain't swallowing it. It's shady and borderline scam.

There I said it.

SkiDog
11-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Not Mike or any other dealers are "DRINKING THE KOOLAIDE" I was skeptical at first. The
CASH REWARDS PROGRAM does work. You have to follow it to "T" that is for sure. CASH REWARDS is banking in a low rate of correctness. If you are DETAILED owner like most of you are then it should work.

PS I STILL DO NOT HAVE MOD POWERS...Probably never will. For those of you just throwing fuel on the fire, and you have ZERO experince with this one. Please stop.

Jim@BAWS

It ain't gonna work for me then!

SkiDog
11-21-2008, 03:11 PM

Jim@BAWS

damn you! I wuz just fixing to get MY digs in!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

TMCNo1
11-21-2008, 04:14 PM
damn you! I wuz just fixing to get MY digs in!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Ummm, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3h8l9RzAVU&feature=related

BrianM
11-21-2008, 04:41 PM
5 hours 21 minutes and counting. Tick......tick........tick

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

MYMC
11-21-2008, 05:05 PM

Jim@BAWS
Thanks Jim...I don't drink "Kool Aid" and I call bull**** when I see it or smell it...always have and always will. No one has been more vocal when things with the brand are not right; however, I have not one shred of proof that Cash Rewards is a scam as several on here have claimed.

Jim, as you know this board has about run its course with MC and lately you'd be hard pressed to make a solid argument against shutting it down.

BrianM
11-21-2008, 05:06 PM
5:47..................

BrianM
11-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Fact of the matter is the best possible odds of you receiving your Cash Rewards is 1 in 6. Simple math. The program could not be solvent with any better odds than that.

Witness140
11-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Hey Stew - what happened with your cash rewards voucher - did you not get it? When did you sign up for the program? What happened?

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Hey Stew - what happened with your cash rewards voucher - did you not get it? When did you sign up for the program? What happened?

Is that you john???? :D:D

MYMC
11-21-2008, 05:32 PM
I made no such statement the could be considered libelous Sir. Did pendo state in his own words the reason he believed he got his so called rewards?????

I did not say MC was complicit in anything Sir I simply stated that I was disappointed they had any involvement with the program.

How arrogant can it be to want a longtime TT member banned for a divergent opinion about this program. Same thing went on here last winter when boat sales slowed, that time the statement by a dealer was he had a desk full of 10,000 dollar checks in front of him......please.

I also simply stated that a search would find many disgruntled folks who have not been paid.

I obviously love my MC boat or I would not have bought it, that said I don't have to like everything they do.
I didn't realize that I named you as the poster, but so be it...odd how you picked yourself out based on my comments...since none of them applied to your post.

Arrogant? No, protective of the brand, you bet.

Divergent Opinion? Okay if that's what you call it...how do you know, actually know what a dealer does or how many checks they have passed out? You don't...you are making an educated or uneducated assumption/statement but you do not "know".

A search of the internet? Did you actually use that to substantiate your claim? Must be all the rampant fact checking that makes the internet such a reliable source for legitimate information.

bobbyB
11-21-2008, 05:40 PM
This one's gunna be gone soon........tick, tick, tick......

Witness140
11-21-2008, 05:43 PM
No, not John. I'm just trying to decide if I want to participate in the program. Wanted to know if this was all just informed opinion or based on the fact that you actually got hosed.

BrianM
11-21-2008, 05:54 PM
6:35.............

jaysus
11-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Just looked at the ridiculous thread from last year. Did you know that thread died on this same date of 2007?

Coincidence? Or is it a conspiracy generated from the northeast again. Thanks JohnE.

Have a great weekend all.

BTW- 09 PWT will be available for order in the next few days w/cash rewards :D:D

JohnE
11-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Just looked at the ridiculous thread from last year. Did you know that thread died on this same date of 2007?

Coincidence? Or is it a conspiracy generated from the northeast again. Thanks JohnE.

Have a great weekend all.

BTW- 09 PWT will be available for order in the next few days w/cash rewards :D:D

I hope your not accusing me of any conspiracy. I hope you meant to type "is it a conspiracy against the northeast again?"

I even missed the thread from last year. Fortunately a good buddy filled me in.

If I were going to start a conspiracy I have a lot more at my disposal than cash rewards...

JohnE
11-21-2008, 06:42 PM
All in all I'd say this thread is much more informative than my thread........:rolleyes:

Give me back my thread!:D

JohnE
11-21-2008, 06:57 PM

Jay, did you even read the thread that the op refers to? I started it at least 2 weeks ago. Your comment here baffles me.

edit: I may be taking something the wrong way.

03 35th Anniversary
11-21-2008, 07:19 PM
JohnE's an A$$

JohnE
11-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Oops..........

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Oops..........

Whatever you DO DO NOT listen to 35th. ;)

03 35th Anniversary
11-21-2008, 07:50 PM
JohnE's an A$$

Whatever you DO DO NOT listen to 35th. ;)

So is TX-30 8p

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2008, 08:02 PM
So is TX-30 8p

That is what my wife says. ;)

SchuyHigh
11-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Wow, I have never heard so much crap in my life!

I have ONE question. - If you feel so strongly regarding this "scam", why did you participate?

Why not when "MR. Salesman" made the offer did you not say "yeah right"?

Just curious.

coz
11-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Show me the money!:D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3068/3048526965_23b732f186_o.jpg

JohnE
11-21-2008, 08:26 PM

I have ONE question. - If you feel so strongly regarding this "scam", why did you participate?

Just curious.

Who is this question directed towards?

JohnE
11-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Show me the money!:D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3068/3048526965_23b732f186_o.jpg

Coz we've been waiting 51 posts for you to chime in. That's got to be a record since you joined.:D

lanier92prostar
11-21-2008, 08:36 PM

Just curious.

I don't think that the person that joined in the program thinks it is a scam. Read the posts more carefully next time.

SchuyHigh
11-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Who is this question directed towards?

Anyone.

I am seriously curious how you can be so acutely aware of MC's dishonesty now and not skeptical at time of purchase?

Are you the same guy that reads the back of the newspaper and sees a $9000 truck at Ford dealer, but gets there to find those are sold out but they have plenty for $30K?

All I am saying is you are awful disgruntled about something you clearly understood had "a catch"

lanier92prostar
11-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Anyone.

I am seriously curious how you can be so acutely aware of MC's dishonesty now and not skeptical at time of purchase?

Are you the same guy that reads the back of the newspaper and sees a $9000 truck at Ford dealer, but gets there to find those are sold out but they have plenty for $30K?

All I am saying is you are awful disgruntled about something you clearly understood had "a catch"

I don't think most of the people who replied to this thread took part in the program.

SchuyHigh
11-21-2008, 08:58 PM
I don't think that the person that joined in the program thinks it is a scam. Read the posts more carefully next time.

Well, I carefully read all the post again and nowhere do those upset suggest they are not involved. If anything the opposite.

I am even more curious now as to why so much negative hype if they are NOT effected?

I have no dog in this fight (and I am not fueling the fire), but the same guys that have offered such positive advice for other owners seem to suddenly be on a rampage.

Is it the winter blues? Are they all like this? Maybe waxing a boat would cheer them up.

JohnE
11-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Anyone.

I hope you are freaking drunk. I started a thread in support of and explaining the nuances of cash rewards a few weeks ago. It got deleted yesterday. I support the program. I support this site. Did you even read this thread or are you just generously spreading your wisdom in response to what your intuition tells you I wrote?

Brings to mind the quote about keeping your mouth shut and letting people think you are an idiot or opening it and proving it.

SchuyHigh
11-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Posted as humor and no offence should be taken by anyone. :D[/quote]

This is supportive?????

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I hope you are freaking drunk. I started a thread in support of and explaining the nuances of cash rewards a few weeks ago. It got deleted yesterday. I support the program. I support this site. Did you even read this thread or are you just generously spreading your wisdom in response to what your intuition tells you I wrote?

Brings to mind the quote about keeping your mouth shut and letting people think you are an idiot or opening it and proving it.

I want one of those single barrel whiskey's :D

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2008, 09:10 PM
This is supportive?????

I posted that are you drinking rubbing alcohol???? :D

Gonzo
11-21-2008, 09:12 PM
slow ride.............take it easy........slow ride.............take it easy........

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2008, 09:17 PM
slow ride.............take it easy........slow ride.............take it easy........

Hey Gonzo hows the cottage coming along??

SchuyHigh
11-21-2008, 09:17 PM

Buddy - I was only asking a question and never pointed a finger at anyone!

I have met several quality people on this site, but now the exception. Before I terminate my involvement in this thread and site I'll say this:

Anytime you want to throw down IQ's and W2's you let me know, otherwise keep your uneducated wisecracks to yourself.

JohnE
11-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Well, I carefully read all the post again and nowhere do those upset suggest they are not involved. If anything the opposite.

I am even more curious now as to why so much negative hype if they are NOT effected?

I have no dog in this fight (and I am not fueling the fire), but the same guys that have offered such positive advice for other owners seem to suddenly be on a rampage.

Is it the winter blues? Are they all like this? Maybe waxing a boat would cheer them up.

You have some of it right. I am involved in 2 reward programs. But the negative hype is in response to teamtalk deleting my thread. Period. I feel it should have stayed up. Whatever was inappropriate could have been edited.

But you are fueling the fire, and I don't think it is unwittingly.

I offered positive advice for fellow owners and am on a rampage. On 2 completely different topics. Positive advice for cash rewards. Rampage over the way a thread was handled.

JohnE
11-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Anyone.

Buddy - I was only asking a question and never pointed a finger at anyone!

I have met several quality people on this site, but now the exception. Before I terminate my involvement in this thread and site I'll say this:

Anytime you want to throw down IQ's and W2's you let me know, otherwise keep your uneducated wisecracks to yourself.

Nope, you did point the finger directly at me. See the quote. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked who you were talking to.

I'll be glad to throw down IQ's, W2's, and/or fists if it'll make you happy. :rolleyes:

But please don't terminate your involvement in this site. We need wealthy geniouses like yourself

lanier92prostar
11-21-2008, 09:39 PM
10 hours 20 minutes and counting
tick tick tick
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

BrianM
11-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Some people need to do a search and read a little history. Here are some links for everyone to read up on. Lots of discussion both pro and con. I would link the thread that JohnE started yesterday but I can't seem to find it :rolleyes:
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20203&highlight=cash+rewards
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=18450&highlight=cash+rewards
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20774&highlight=cash+rewards
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=13963&highlight=cash+rewards

10:34 tick....tick....tick

TTAdmin
11-21-2008, 10:28 PM
The Cash Rewards program works. The program is simple with specific rules in place. If you follow the program guidelines, you truly get your cash reward.

There is no scam, fraud or attempt to mislead the customer. MasterCraft is held to a higher standard and would never support or promote a program that wasn’t genuine and just for the customer.

JohnE did perform a good deed by pointing out the compensation of the program and trying to explain to others the virtues of the program. Others chimed in and gave their opinions…some actually went out of their way to discredit the program. Listen, we all have an opinion – good, bad or indifferent. We most always allow banter to flow back and forth because that is a fundamental principle of Team Talk - to allow expression of ideas and members to voice their opinions.

In regards to the initial posts by “TX.X-30 fan” stating that customers were being ripped off, that Cash Rewards was a scam, that no one would see their money…these were clearly erroneous, misleading to others and false. In this case, the entire thread was deleted. As of today, “TX.X-30 fan” is continuing with his incorrect posts about the program. We reserve the right to delete these false posts and place a short term ban upon him.

Thanks,
TTAdmin

phil

jaysus
11-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Well done TT admin. (just a year late :) )

BrianM
11-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Yes it can in fact work. But your odds will be no better than 1 in 6 of actually seeing the reward in 3 years.

I have an idea. The dealers should start a new reward program called Roulette Rewards. They can take that $3500 that they would pay to get you into the $20k Cash Reward program but instead head to the local casino. Place a $3500 bet at the roulette table for you on what is known as "the first 5." Gives you the exact same 6 to 1 odds but you get your money (or lose it) in about 30 seconds.Why prolong the experience? :cool:

Witness140
11-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Brian,

Can you illustrate your math and how you came up with "1 in 6" odds?

BrianM
11-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Brian,

Can you illustrate your math and how you came up with "1 in 6" odds?
Sure.

It is very simple. If you read the CR website they clearly state that they work on "breakage" which is the fact that not everyone will receive the reward. Also if you dig into the site the cost of the program to the dealer is 17.5% of the cash reward. So 17.5% x 6 is 105%. So in order to pay one $20k reward they must in fact get 6 people into the program to cover the cost. This doesn't even factor in profit and overhead. So in order for the program to stay solvent the absolute best they can pay out is 1 person for every 6 in the program.

coz
11-22-2008, 07:16 AM
This doesn't even factor in profit and overhead. So in order for the program to stay solvent the absolute best they can pay out is 1 person for every 6 in the program.

Then they need to call it a lottery :confused:

bigmac
11-22-2008, 07:27 AM
Jim, as you know this board has about run its course with MC and lately you'd be hard pressed to make a solid argument against shutting it down.

Naturally, if it does get shut down, a MasterCraft discussion forum will get created by someone else. And then MasterCraft would have NO control, and ALL constraints against bashing would be removed. Let's see...a vBulletin license is $180, then $40 per year including updates and support. Another $60 per year for 1500 gig of server space. After the $180 one-time license fee, it would cost about $100 per year to run a MasterCraft discussion forum like this one. If one could get some advertising for it...well...

I'm sure this board is a nuisance for MasterCraft, but in large part that's a nuisance borne of their own forum mismanagement. I can't believe the threads that MasterCraft lets stand on this foum. Including this one.

Anyway, MasterCraft may not like this discussion forum but I'm pretty confident they would like its replacement even less. At least here, they have some control, even if they don't exercise it very effectively.

TMCNo1
11-22-2008, 07:49 AM
This, TX.X-30 fan (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=6531) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/mc2009/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif Banned

pretty much explains everything!

cbryan70
11-22-2008, 07:51 AM
That is nuts......

coz
11-22-2008, 08:06 AM
This, TX.X-30 fan (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=6531) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/mc2009/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif Banned

pretty much explains everything!

OMG! http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/faces/faces_41.gif

6ballsisall
11-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Good lord, looks like we had 4th of July fireworks in November this year! :rolleyes:

tick, tick, tick

bigmac
11-22-2008, 08:30 AM
That is nuts......

What's nuts is that this thread was allowed to continue even after the point where posts were being deleted and members banned. And...after an identical thread had already been deleted.

BIGBADBLUE
11-22-2008, 08:57 AM
How about we just chat about Michigan Football team getting beat by 50 today by OSU?

Today will be depressing!!!

MYMC
11-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Naturally, if it does get shut down, a MasterCraft discussion forum will get created by someone else. And then MasterCraft would have NO control, and ALL constraints against bashing would be removed. Let's see...a vBulletin license is $180, then $40 per year including updates and support. Another $60 per year for 1500 gig of server space. After the $180 one-time license fee, it would cost about $100 per year to run a MasterCraft discussion forum like this one. If one could get some advertising for it...well...

I'm sure this board is a nuisance for MasterCraft, but in large part that's a nuisance borne of their own forum mismanagement. I can't believe the threads that MasterCraft lets stand on this foum. Including this one.

Anyway, MasterCraft may not like this discussion forum but I'm pretty confident they would like its replacement even less. At least here, they have some control, even if they don't exercise it very effectively.
I agree on all points...

BIGBADBLUE
11-22-2008, 09:08 AM
This is absolutely this best intel MC could get on the thoughts of its Customers and Products. I wish I had this kind of information for my business. The alternative is much worse for MC.

lanier92prostar
11-22-2008, 09:10 AM
How about we just chat about Michigan Football team getting beat by 50 today by OSU?

Today will be depressing!!!

Just 50?

Just kidding, you have had a long season up there. New coach, new system. I am surprized that the defense didn't play better and keep UM in the games though.

D3skier
11-22-2008, 09:15 AM
how about the holy war between the UofU and BYU that will happen today at Rice Stadium in Utah. This is probably one of the top five in rivalries. GO UTES!!!

BIGBADBLUE
11-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Just 50?

Just kidding, you have had a long season up there. New coach, new system. I am surprized that the defense didn't play better and keep UM in the games though.

I have REAL concerns about our coach ... the defense was supposed to be good but they can not play in the open field. We stink!!!

Maristar210
11-22-2008, 09:31 AM
I have REAL concerns about our coach ... the defense was supposed to be good but they can not play in the open field. We stink!!!

God help us BBB

Rich Rod was not happy about the forum comments on the mgoblue board this week and he let some people have it. Still he is under a great amount of pressure to succeed next year or else......

as for Stewart? Read the Pendo thread first and decide for yourself. I am going to freeze my azz off at the DII GVSU football playoff game...

Buckeyes suck

JohnE
11-22-2008, 09:32 AM
The Cash Rewards program works. The program is simple with specific rules in place. If you follow the program guidelines, you truly get your cash reward.

There is no scam, fraud or attempt to mislead the customer. MasterCraft is held to a higher standard and would never support or promote a program that wasn’t genuine and just for the customer.

JohnE did perform a good deed by pointing out the compensation of the program and trying to explain to others the virtues of the program. Others chimed in and gave their opinions…some actually went out of their way to discredit the program. Listen, we all have an opinion – good, bad or indifferent. We most always allow banter to flow back and forth because that is a fundamental principle of Team Talk - to allow expression of ideas and members to voice their opinions.

In regards to the initial posts by “TX.X-30 fan” stating that customers were being ripped off, that Cash Rewards was a scam, that no one would see their money…these were clearly erroneous, misleading to others and false. In this case, the entire thread was deleted. As of today, “TX.X-30 fan” is continuing with his incorrect posts about the program. We reserve the right to delete these false posts and place a short term ban upon him.

Thanks,
TTAdmin

phil

Phil, thanks and I agree with most of the above comments. TX X-30 fan is entitled to his opinion. He and I do disagree about the program, though. I personally don't think he needed to be banned. There were some posts in this thread blatantly trying to stir the pot last night. We'd be better served if that user were banned. But I appreciate the job you do here.

John

Ric
11-22-2008, 09:33 AM
okay what did I miss and how in the hell did TX30 get banned? nudie pics posted in the cash rewards thread or what? Did they ban Sodar too?

wait I read the admin post "short term ban" :wavey:

Straighten up this minute TX30 ! You hear me

André
11-22-2008, 09:45 AM
okay what did I miss and how in the hell did TX30 get banned? nudie pics posted in the cash rewards thread or what? Did they ban Sodar too?

wait I read the admin post "short term ban" :wavey:

Straighten up this minute TX30 ! You hear me

Totally gay post!

Hi Ric!
Wannabuyaboat?
Erk is selling some!
Hope you're doing good!

Ric
11-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Totally gay post!

Hi Ric!
Wannabuyaboat?
Erk is selling some!
Hope you're doing good!
haaaaaaaaaa doing well sir, got snow?

TTAdmin
11-22-2008, 09:51 AM
This thread is a dead horse. We don't need to further delete and ban - enough is enough.

Respectfully, let's please move on.

André
11-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Woke up to a complete frozen lake and about one inch of white stuff.
That and the zoo going on here is a definite sign of winter...:)
Working?

Ric
11-22-2008, 09:54 AM
oh ya, workin today and we have canadian air in town according to the hetero weatherman on tv yesterday. I wanna thank you for that! 40 this morning hhhqwwwaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh

bigmac
11-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Woke up to a complete frozen lake and about one inch of white stuff.
That and the zoo going on here is a definite sign of winter...:)
Working?
Our lake is on the way to freezing too, Andre, but we do need some snow. Unfortunately, all we ever get from you guys is cold air. All of our snow comes from Fargo.

BIGBADBLUE
11-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Buckeyes suck

This is the best thing I have heard all week ... so true ... so true

Question - What do you do to the OSU grad knocking on your door? Pay him for the pizza of course.

SchuyHigh
11-22-2008, 10:10 AM

DO NOT give up on your coach this early. We were ready to send Rich Brooks packing a couple of years ago. Things were horrible. He has since taken us to back-to-back bowl wins and were compete in the SEC better than ever. We don't expect as much out of football at UK as you Mich guys do, put be patient.

trickskier
11-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Our lake is on the way to freezing too, Andre, but we do need some snow. Unfortunately, all we ever get from you guys is cold air. All of our snow comes from Fargo.

It snowed in Greensboro, NC Friday morning..............8p

SkiDog
11-22-2008, 12:40 PM
It snowed in Greensboro, NC Friday morning..............8p

That ain't SNOW, you big dummy!

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 12:10 PM
God help us BBB

Rich Rod was not happy about the forum comments on the mgoblue board this week and he let some people have it. Still he is under a great amount of pressure to succeed next year or else......

as for Stewart? Read the Pendo thread first and decide for yourself. I am going to freeze my azz off at the DII GVSU football playoff game...

Buckeyes suck

Hey you big hunk of a polock how the hell are you?? As for x30 I have known him for a long time and if he was spreading lies malitiously it would be a first I am aware of. You'll never meet a better father, husband or friend in your life.

Give me a shout sometime big boy I have some new toys.

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 12:20 PM
God help us BBB

Buckeyes suck

Hey you big hunk of a polock how the hell are you?? As for x30 I have known him for a long time and if he was spreading lies malitiously it would be a first I am aware of. You'll never meet a better father, husband or friend in your life.

Give me a shout sometime big boy I have some new toys.

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 01:09 PM
oh ya, workin today and we have canadian air in town according to the hetero weatherman on tv yesterday. I wanna thank you for that! 40 this morning hhhqwwwaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh

Sounds like you could use a snuggle buddy hunny, you know where you can find me babe!!

Ric
11-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Sounds like you could use a snuggle buddy hunny, you know where you can find me babe!!
this is awkward

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 01:49 PM
this is awkward

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My lips are sealed, well not all the time.

coz
11-23-2008, 01:55 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My lips are sealed, well not all the time.

Now this thread's going somewhere :D

JohnE
11-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Nice to see you again, Ms. 03 35th. Glad you're not Mrs. '03 yet.

Maristar210
11-23-2008, 06:16 PM

Don't get sucked in JohnE - I hear she's kinda of a *****

03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 06:16 PM

That won't be a problem!!! :mad:

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 06:21 PM

Where would you hear such a thing my little polish buddy??

JohnE
11-23-2008, 06:26 PM

Thanks for the heads up.:cool:

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 06:26 PM
That won't be a problem!!! :mad:

Come on babe you miss me dontcha, mama knows what you like.

Maristar210
11-23-2008, 06:36 PM
The last time you two got into an argument it was a real bloodbath

03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 06:45 PM

KINDA????? Ha!!!

03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 06:46 PM
Come on babe you miss me dontcha, mama knows what you like.

I miss the dog you took!!!

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Sorry. I should have left that mut, harder to train than you were.

03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Sorry. I should have left that mut, harder to train than you were.

So why have you decided to all of the sudden show up here after a year since your last post???

You hated the boat and you don't like any kind of skiing.......

You hated this site also....

Maristar210
11-23-2008, 07:25 PM
So why have you decided to all of the sudden show up here after a year since your last post???

You hated the boat and you don't like any kind of skiing.......

You hated this site also....

Someone go get some Gauze. This is going to get bloody...

capnkirk52
11-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Holy crap!!! This thread went from zero to hero in a heartbeat... How bout some pix of the ex's (assuming) to get this partay started!!!

03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Holy crap!!! This thread went from zero to hero in a heartbeat... How bout some pix of the ex's (assuming) to get this partay started!!!

Ya, Sarah why don't you post up some pics of your self???

capnkirk52
11-23-2008, 08:10 PM

Don't hold back man, you know ya want to!!! :)

Pix will take everyones' mind off cash rewards! Mastercraft might even give you some freebies for taking attention off this thread!!! Win-Win situation!!!

TMCNo1
11-23-2008, 08:12 PM

They can always go here after TT goes quiet for the night, http://www.fubar.com/join_lp_b.php

coz
11-23-2008, 08:15 PM
They can always go here after TT goes quiet for the night, http://www.fubar.com/join_lp_b.php

Quiet?!! the Ambasador just stopped by :rolleyes: :D

03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Someone go get some Gauze. This is going to get bloody...

Why does it always gotta be a blood joke???

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-23-2008, 09:11 PM

Why babe you forget so soon or you need some new material????

mclovin
11-23-2008, 09:20 PM
i forgot something, but i dont know what it was? who rides wakeskis?

TMCNo1
11-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Why babe you forget so soon or you need some new material????

Ya'll need to get a room,............................................. .......again, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnR9PRg2Ox0

Ric
11-24-2008, 08:41 AM
In some weird way, this thread has turned into therapy for 03.

Skipper
11-24-2008, 08:56 AM
I am amazed this thread wasn't zapped days ago.

Now it is just getting wierd.

But, it is cheap entertainment.

JohnE
11-24-2008, 09:04 AM
But, it is cheap entertainment.

You calling us cheap, Skip?:D

KnoxX2
11-24-2008, 09:13 AM
No but I think someone else was!!!!!:rolleyes::D:D That was funny.............if he only knew;)

Ms. 03 35th Anniversary
11-24-2008, 09:33 AM
In some weird way, this thread has turned into therapy for 03.

He could certainly use a few years in intense professional therapy.

capnkirk52
11-24-2008, 11:57 AM
He could certainly use a few years in intense professional therapy.

Men > Women /thread.