PDA

View Full Version : I'm so confused?

Hillbillytoober
11-07-2008, 01:37 PM
What happened here? I haven't been around for a while since I had that toobing accident behind my cousins Baja. We got married two weeks ago and just got back from the honeymoon. Had a great time in Alabama.

So whats all this talk about "Official threads" Do you have to be an official here to post that? Why do new boats suck? Same with Harleys? I don't get all this talk about forklifts. This Freddy guy sounds really smart, how come he don't post more? I missed on on the final consensus, was Moses really stoned?

Man my head hurts trying to get caught up here fellas. I think I'll go have a Sammich and a Old Milwaukees Best now

Hillbillytoober
11-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Who is this Coz person that keeps posting big pictures of non-sense?
Does Pram really live in an Igloo? If so, Pram, would an Igloo insulate better than my single wide?
Who is this Obama Hussein guy and what company is he now President of?
Why are you guys funnin about Diesels? I have a 81' Diesel Cadillac up on blocks in my front yard. I'll trade it for some more chickens.

6ballsisall
11-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Are you for real??? :confused::confused:

Toober Tom
11-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Hey Billy! Long time no see!

Lets get together and go toobin!

Sodar
11-07-2008, 02:23 PM
I think it is so great that Toobers are on TeamTalk and that they are being accepted not as a toober, but as a watersports enthusiast. This is fantastic.

Hillbillytoober
11-07-2008, 02:23 PM
you got yersilf a deal sun! Win you want to go

6ballsisall
11-07-2008, 02:24 PM
I think it is so great that Toobers are on TeamTalk and that they are being accepted not as a toober, but as a watersports enthusiast. This is fantastic.

Indeed Cam.

Doug G
11-07-2008, 03:09 PM
TT is an amazingly tolerant bunch and accepts people from all walks of watersports. Even though Toober rips up my nice smooth water we have found a way to share the lake. I just don't watch while he's toobin!

Sodar
11-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Absolutely. The toobers can do anything they want. I just do not want to affected by their decisions, nor do I want my kids to see or hear about them toobing.

Doug G
11-07-2008, 03:14 PM
My wakeboard pro doesn't teach toobing either. If you wish to be a toober you have to learn that on your own through the influence of other toobers. Thank god my father saved me. Hows that tube sale going Sodar?

Skipper
11-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Hillbilly,
Do you pull your tube with a Mastercraft or a pontoon boat? I mean...most hillbillies in this area...prefer the pontoon boat. Uh, or.... a forklift.

Doug G
11-07-2008, 03:17 PM
I've heard he winches the tube to save on gas.

Sodar
11-07-2008, 03:17 PM
My wakeboard pro doesn't teach toobing either. If you wish to be a toober you have to learn that on your own through the influence of other toobers. Thank god my father saved me. Hows that tube sale going Sodar?

Thankfully, Atlfootr has not yet deleted my toob selling thread, so all is well. Someday I hope that a toober will take this toob off my hands. Toobing is not for everyone, ya know.

Doug G
11-07-2008, 03:29 PM
So they banned you from tube talking ?

wakeX2wake
11-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Toobing is not for everyone, ya know.

i hear it takes a "special" kind of person to be good at it:D

trickskier
11-07-2008, 03:46 PM

I think we may need to come up with our own Prop 8 here....................Toobers talking tubing on TT..............:noface:

Doug G
11-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Sodar can bring his tube to CSM 09 and we can have a contest to see who destroys it ? Maybe use it as a jump for airchair and see how long it lasts until a foil gets it, that is assuming Skidog is going to bring the chair again.

TMCNo1
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM

Haven't you got a toob for sale?:rolleyes:

trickskier
11-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Sodar can bring his tube to CSM 09 and we can have a contest to see who destroys it ? Maybe use it as a jump for airchair and see how long it lasts until a foil gets it, that is assuming Skidog is going to bring the chair again.

Sodar, won't be at CSM......................His mother won't let him leave the State of California..........8p

Monte
11-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Sodar, won't be at CSM......................His mother won't let him leave the State of California..........8p

And all this time I thought he was just being conceited:rolleyes: Come on Cam tell her you are spending the night with UMP and sneak out8p

TMCNo1
11-07-2008, 04:13 PM

49 states have a Protective Order against him, since he was booted as a moderator by Barney! 41971

Sodar
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Mommy said I was only allowed to play in Cali, Arizona and Nevada...

atlfootr
11-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Harold,

If your referring to me, which I'm certain you are :rolleyes:
I never booted Cameron out, I could not imagine this without him 8p:D

trickskier
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Mommy said I was only allowed to play in Cali, Arizona and Nevada...

So she increased the size of you play pen??? :rolleyes:

Sodar
11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
So she increased the size of you play pen??? :rolleyes:

Yes.... just the tri-state area. :rolleyes:

Doug G
11-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Harold,

What did you do?

pram
11-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Absolutely. The toobers can do anything they want. I just do not want to affected by their decisions, nor do I want my kids to see or hear about them toobing.

Cam?? Buddy when did this happen and how come you never told us before

Sodar
11-07-2008, 05:01 PM

Because I was concerned it would ruin our relationship! 8p

flipper
11-07-2008, 05:18 PM

Because I was concerned it would ruin our relationship! 8p

:confused::confused::confused:

Sodar
11-07-2008, 05:25 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

??????????????????????????

I voted no on 8.

TMCNo1
11-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Harold,

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, never assume anything, but try this download!

TMCNo1
11-07-2008, 06:52 PM
What did you do?

He's calling me out! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_2_100v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined)

TMCNo1
11-07-2008, 10:45 PM
It occurred to me that there must be a law-enforcement connection or correlation. So I theorizeÖ
The number of donut shops is directly proportional to the crime rate in any given city.
More crime => more Police Officers-per-capita => larger donut consumption potential => more donut shops.
And so it follows that cities with more donut shops have higher crime rates.
I donít have any hard numbers to suggest that Boston has a higher crime rate than Minneapolis. Iím just guessing. Iíll let someone else fill in that blank. I wonít let little things like facts get in the way of my theory.
I wonder if I were to go to the Dunkiní Donuts site and find out where all of their stores are located (https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/store/Search.aspx), if that would be a good indication of where NOT to move toÖ

I now have to work out the theory on Waffle House locations and high crime areas next!