PDA

View Full Version : x14 & x15 trailer recall

mclovin
11-06-2008, 10:32 AM
took in boat (x14) for some work, service guy told me to leave it because of recall on trailers. they are putting spacers between runners to lift boat from trailer, i noticed it sat really close to the fenders! they said some, mostly x15 were scrapping there belly on trailer. mine fortunatly didnt damage. hope this helps

wakeX2wake
11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
heads up play McLovin...

what... are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?... And take off that vest. You look like Aladdin.

mclovin
11-06-2008, 10:55 AM
just checked, i feel like alladin too!! tha waters gettin cold

WakePowell
11-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Mclovin – My neighbors 2007 X15 had this issue with the trailer. The bunks were so low that the only way you could get the boat off of the trailer without damaging the fiberglass was with a crane.... They fixed the bottom of the boat the first time thinking that they must have done something wrong. The very next time out the repair was scraped off by the trailer again. We sat on the ramp for awhile trying the trailer at several different depths to see if there was any way to load the boat without hitting the trailer with no luck. The dealer ended up contacting Mastercraft and found out about this recall. Mastercraft fixed the bottom of the boat, added the bunk spacers and refunded their cost of repairing the boat the first time.

Ric
11-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Guys Guys, yall just have magic sand at your lake... :noface:

Maybe the problem with the damaged boats is that yall just don't know how to launch a boat :eek:

Sodar
11-06-2008, 04:10 PM
"Love the boat, hate the trailer"
-A Wise Man

mclovin
11-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Guys Guys, yall just have magic sand at your lake... :noface:

Maybe the problem with the damaged boats is that yall just don't know how to launch a boat :eek:

ive tried both ways, when i go truck first my seat gets wet, when i tried the jacknife launch, i tore my bumper off. funny thing was on both of these type launches, the boat never even got wet! any tips?

sully
11-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Been going through this for a couple years, been fixed once with adding spacers, didn't fix the problem plus then the boat didn't rest in the front "V" block. Been working through it with our dealer, everbody has been patient has we find a solution.