PDA

View Full Version : Election Epilogue

Slinkyredfoot
11-05-2008, 07:37 PM
I am done with the election and have accepted the results although I would like to express a few points to ponder with the closure of this event.

First 67% of voters 18-29 years of age voted for Obama...:D UPI figures, not fabricated in my mind

Secondly, 60% of female voters voted for Obama...:D UPI figures, not fabricated in my mind

Lastly, and I do not have an "Official" number here because the thread is gone, I believe 95%of the people here that voted in our poll voted for McCain...we have over 7000 plus memebers here and we know not all voted.

But in the fianl anaylsis, I would like to suggest that MCTT petition Congress, that our voting bloc could qualify as a Commonweath or some name we could make up, and be granted at least one or two electorial votes for the 2012 USA Presidental election.

Think or the difference we could make, not to mention how does the Commonwealth of MasterCraft sound?......:cool:

Doug G
11-05-2008, 07:50 PM
X2 for Prez, Spammers for congress, #1 for Chief of staff. Sodar for ball boy, UMP for Secretary of the Interior, Staristar for Secretary of Defense, Ric for Secretary of Commerce, Easty for white house counsel. JimN for secretay of information overloaded smart guys.

Nope it'll never work

Slinkyredfoot
11-05-2008, 07:57 PM
X2 for Prez, Spammers for congress, #1 for Chief of staff. Sodar for ball boy, UMP for Secretary of the Interior, Staristar for Secretary of Defense, Ric for Secretary of Commerce, Easty for white house counsel. JimN for secretay of information overloaded smart guys.

Nope it'll never work

You got my idea wrong, I am not suggesting we put members on the ballot, we have found out we are all over qualified here in so many ways,..... rather just a voting bloc that it seems would be happy with our contribution to the electorial college....

Doug G
11-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Can't be a commonwealth without our peeps running the commonwealth and a few forklifts

mlay
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Dow plunges 486 points....hang on. Hope it turns around. I accept the outcome also but we have to now deal with the hand we are dealt and move on.

TMCNo1
11-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Dow plunges 486 points....hang on. Hope it turns around. I accept the outcome also but we have to now deal with the hand we are dealt and move on.

The Dow just needed a bigger forklift!

mlay
11-05-2008, 09:58 PM
got to love the forklifts

Doug G
11-05-2008, 09:59 PM
The Dow just needed a bigger forklift!

And someone with a clue to drive it