PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party

Prostar Rich
11-03-2008, 08:28 AM
I got talked in to going to a Halloween party by my wife. I am not one for having to come up with a costume and wearing it so I left that up to my wife. We went with some good friends and I ended up having a nice time. Here's a picture - my wife and I are on the left and our friends Mike and Cathy are on the right. Cathy chickened out on wearing a costume and all I can say is at least my wife didn't pick me a costume like Mike's.

Prostar Rich

x-10ron
11-03-2008, 09:05 AM
that sweater vest on marylin is just gross!!!!

TMCNo1
11-03-2008, 07:56 PM
I got talked in to going to a Halloween party by my wife. I am not one for having to come up with a costume and wearing it so I left that up to my wife. We went with some good friends and I ended up having a nice time. Here's a picture - my wife and I are on the left and our friends Mike and Cathy are on the right. Cathy chickened out on wearing a costume and all I can say is at least my wife didn't pick me a costume like Mike's.

Prostar Rich

The one in the white dress is Skidog's kind of woman!:rolleyes::D

Slinkyredfoot
11-03-2008, 08:07 PM
The things they do with breasts these days... this is truly a modern marvel....:D

trickskier
11-03-2008, 08:17 PM
The one in the white dress is Skidog's kind of woman!:rolleyes::D

That IS Skidogs woman............:D

Doug G
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
That IS Skidogs woman............ that he paid good money for the evening :D

Doug G
11-03-2008, 09:23 PM
That IS Skidogs woman............that he paid good money for the evening:D

Really? Didn't think he would spend that much :o But hey , he's your friend so you would know

Prostar Rich
11-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Getting ready to leave after a fun filled evening.

Prostar Rich

SkiDog
11-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Getting ready to leave after a fun filled evening.

Prostar Rich

No, THIS is Skidog's women! Buncha dummy's!