10-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Stop stuttering Jimbo :D

TOO-TALL
10-29-2008, 08:48 PM
I had the chance to go last month but, passed.:mad::mad::mad:
I'm still kicking myself in the arse!!!

JohnE
10-29-2008, 09:45 PM
I took the trip and can tell anyone who has the chance that you should definitely go. When are you going, Jim? Or have you already?

Jim@BAWS
10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
I took the trip and can tell anyone who has the chance that you should definitely go. When are you going, Jim? Or have you already?

I was there 2 weeks ago but not for FANFARE. I was with the group in the photo inside the factory. I was at the factory for a week on other business. I have 3-4 customers attending on the 14th of Nov. Really looking foward to it. I hope the weather cooperates. The week I was there is was BEAUTIFUL High 79-81 Lows High 50s PERFECT

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
10-30-2008, 09:13 AM
I have 3-4 customers attending on the 14th of Nov. Really looking foward to it. I hope the weather cooperates. The week I was there is was BEAUTIFUL High 79-81 Lows High 50s PERFECT

Jim@BAWS

Why don't you take Tricky and Dog and make it a 6 pack?:D We were there and it was 65 and pouring like he//. They broke out the new rain gear for us.:mad:

corey
10-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Jim you going with your customers? I am headed down with 5 customers on the 14 too, they are all pretty excited.

duckguy
10-30-2008, 01:02 PM
That would be pretty cool.

Jim@BAWS
10-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Jim you going with your customers? I am headed down with 5 customers on the 14 too, they are all pretty excited.

Taking 3-4 NEW customers

SEE YOU THERE

Jim@BAWS

mitch
10-30-2008, 08:54 PM
new boats, factory tours, 1st class treatment...all sounds very dull to me;)

wish I was ready to buy!

MYMC
10-31-2008, 02:56 PM
new boats, factory tours, 1st class treatment...all sounds very dull to me;)

wish I was ready to buy!
I put all of our customers in King Airs (a B200 and an E90)...made it even worse em!:rolleyes: We are headed back the 7th...King Airs are fueled and ready to go...cold adult beverages for the return trip so the customers can celebrate!;)

It is a great time...and has the industry buzzing about the idea.

MYMC
10-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Couple pics....

MYMC
10-31-2008, 02:59 PM
And another...

MYMC
10-31-2008, 03:02 PM
And the 200...

Jim@BAWS
10-31-2008, 03:12 PM
I am loading up all my customers in an old VW Van...we are gonna watch Cheech and Chong
movies on VHS, on the way to the Moomba Factory....Sounds like fun to me !!!

Dude...Oh ya I am not a Moomba dealer. Well just stop at the Malibu Plant

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

ttu
10-31-2008, 03:15 PM
I am loading up all my customers in an old VW Van...we are gonna watch Cheech and Chong

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

jim, i still have my copy of "fastimes at ridgemont high":toast:. do you need to borrow it?

oh and when you stop by the bu plant, see if you can sneak a peak of their new price point axis boat.:D

MYMC
10-31-2008, 05:22 PM

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS
You might not want to stop at the Bu plant...may not be anyone around...not starting any rumors, just sayin...

Jim@BAWS
10-31-2008, 05:50 PM
You might not want to stop at the Bu plant...may not be anyone around...not starting any rumors, just sayin...

We will stop at SEARAY...whoops there may not be anybody there either.

Jim@BAWS

trickskier
10-31-2008, 05:57 PM

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

What time are you picking me up??? :confused:

mitch
11-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I put all of our customers in King Airs (a B200 and an E90)...made it even worse em!:rolleyes: We are headed back the 7th...King Airs are fueled and ready to go...cold adult beverages for the return trip so the customers can celebrate!;)

sounds like a lot of fun!!!

JohnE
11-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I put all of our customers in King Airs (a B200 and an E90)...made it even worse em!:rolleyes: We are headed back the 7th...King Airs are fueled and ready to go...cold adult beverages for the return trip so the customers can celebrate!

I heard that one of the passengers was a little afraid of flying........

Approximately 8:00 a.m.::D

But I will say it was a great trip!!! Thank you for letting us join you.

And I think I'm over that fear of flying .........:cool:

Although I was a little concerned when the pilot took out a map or something and was studying it.....:o

Witness140
11-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Is that the captain or the copilot?

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 10:25 PM

No just the electrician. :D

JohnE
11-01-2008, 10:31 PM

Well the captain offered me the right hand seat, but I figured someone else would have enjoyed it more.....:D I gave it to Lee.(MCOC)

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Well the captain offered me the right hand seat, but I figured someone else would have enjoyed it more.....:D I gave it to Lee.(MCOC)

When you say right hand seat do you mean right hand seat sitting in the plane or facing the plane, or inside the plane facing the cockpit or outside the plane facing the planes tail??

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Is that a margarita machine in pic two on the left??

JohnE
11-01-2008, 10:51 PM
When you say right hand seat do you mean right hand seat sitting in the plane or facing the plane, or inside the plane facing the cockpit or outside the plane facing the planes tail??

Um, I don't know, I was drunk....:D But it's the seat with that funny looking steering wheel.

JohnE
11-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Is that a margarita machine in pic two on the left??

Thats the machine just above the draw with the nips in it.:D

I think it had some 25 year old coffee in it or something. We were going to mix it with the Kahlua nips we found.;) After the Jim Beam was gone...

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Um, I don't know, I was drunk....:D But it's the seat with that funny looking steering wheel.

That pic cracked me up john, like to have been on your flight.:D

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Thats the machine just above the draw with the nips in it.:D

I think it had some 25 year old coffee in it or something. We were going to mix it with the Kahlua nips we found.;) After the Jim Beam was gone...

All of this in a 45 min. flight??

Witness140
11-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Although I was a little concerned when the pilot took out a map or something and was studying it

Behind the closed doors on most aircraft, you'd be happy if we were looking at a map. Most of the time it's magazines, newspapers, or payscales. Occasionally, I do find the need to hang the charts on the visor track to keep the sun out of my eyes....so I can read the paper, the magazine, or show the other pilot my new 2009 Mastercraft Brochures...and debate about pickle fork bows and wether or not it will come with the hot chick in all the pictures....i'm rambling, sorry.

JohnE
11-01-2008, 11:08 PM
:cool:That pic cracked me up john, like to have been on your flight.:D

It didn't crack up the other passengers...They didn't seem to get it. Until on the flight back we were all having some nice cold Yuenglings (sp?) and I spelled it out for them.:D

I would have liked to have you there, Stu.:cool: The day was a blast.

JohnE
11-01-2008, 11:13 PM
All of this in a 45 min. flight??

Yup. A warm beer that I brought from the hotel, and 3 Jim Beam's all for breakfast. And I held off until we were actually in the air because I knew there was no place to pee. We did save the Kahlua and Dewar's for the flight back. I think those nips had to be 20 years old. And being as juvinile as possible, I put the empty nips in Lee's backpack in the mesh bottle holder so he was walking around with them when we landed.:D And that was the longest 45 minutes of my life.;)

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Behind the closed doors on most aircraft, you'd be happy if we were looking at a map. Most of the time it's magazines, newspapers, or payscales. Occasionally, I do find the need to hang the charts on the visor track to keep the sun out of my eyes....so I can read the paper, the magazine, or show the other pilot my new 2009 Mastercraft Brochures...and debate about pickle fork bows and wether or not it will come with the hot chick in all the pictures....i'm rambling, sorry.

Catching 20 winks?????

JohnE
11-01-2008, 11:18 PM

Um, what I don't know won't bother me.:D I know it's second nature to you guys, but it bamboozles me. It doesn't help that my wife is paranoid about flying and apparantly beat that fear into me. :o Since Monica doesn't fly, WE don't fly because we have no place to go.:mad:

In all seroiusness, that flight on the King Air couldn't have been any smoother.

You ought to try it next week.;)

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Yup. A warm beer that I brought from the hotel, and 3 Jim Beam's all for breakfast. And I held off until we were actually in the air because I knew there was no place to pee. We did save the Kahlua and Dewar's for the flight back. I think those nips had to be 20 years old. And being as juvinile as possible, I put the empty nips in Lee's backpack in the mesh bottle holder so he was walking around with them when we landed.:D And that was the longest 45 minutes of my life.;)

I am right there with you, how long till Lee noticed?? 8p

TX.X-30 fan
11-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Those small planes have a totally different feel, just like nothing in under your feet.

JohnE
11-01-2008, 11:41 PM
I am right there with you, how long till Lee noticed?? 8p

Actually a lot sooner than I had anticipated. By the time I got out of the rest room at the airport, he had found them. :DFor some reason I had to pee when we landed.8p

MYMC
11-03-2008, 11:40 AM
We try to have a good time...we go again this Friday, but without John it wont be the same!

trickskier
11-03-2008, 12:08 PM
We try to have a good time...we go again this Friday, but without John it wont be the same!

Does John even remember going??? :rolleyes:

MYMC
11-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Does John even remember going??? :rolleyes:
That is a good question...John?:rolleyes:

JohnE
11-03-2008, 01:27 PM
That is a good question...John?:rolleyes:

Going where?:confused::D

JohnE
11-03-2008, 01:29 PM

Has anyone traded in an '09 for an '09? :D:D

Sodar
11-03-2008, 01:48 PM

You trying to make history?

MYMC
11-03-2008, 03:40 PM

Only one guy I know...

sand2snow22
12-08-2008, 01:04 PM
A couple of locals on their trip to the MC factory. Interesting read. Traded a high hour 2006 X-Star for a new X-Star and got money back? Also, read about the possible new X-Star and yacht!

http://www.pdxwakesnow.com/viewtopic.php?t=804