PDA

View Full Version : Free Jimmy Buffet Concert!!!!

Skipper
10-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Who doesn't like to listen to a little Jimmy Buffet when they are chillin' at the dock, surrounded by bikinis, with a fiery sunset on the horizon? Well, here you go!

Someplace in Florida, all you gotta do is vote early, (oh, and vote for Osama) and you can go to a free Jimmy Buffet concert.

First Acorn, now this. So much for the sanctity of voting in the United States of America. :cry:

Screw Jimmy Buffet, I hope Chuck Norris kicks his sissy arse!

SkiDog
10-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Who doesn't like to listen to a little Jimmy Buffet when they are chillin' at the dock, surrounded by bikinis, with a fiery sunset on the horizon? Well, here you go!

Someplace in Florida, all you gotta do is vote early, (oh, and vote for Osama) and you can go to a free Jimmy Buffet concert.

First Acorn, now this. So much for the sanctity of voting in the United States of America. :cry:

Screw Jimmy Buffet, I hope Chuck Norris kicks his sissy arse!

I hope his cheeseburger in Paradise is rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88 PS190
10-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Let me know where it is, and i'll barf in his general direction.

TMCNo1
10-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Let me know where it is, and i'll barf in his general direction.

That's what I call redistributing the wealth!:rolleyes::D

T Scott
10-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Here is the press release I found via google:

Two days before Election Day, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2, the legendary Jimmy Buffett will hold a free concert in Tampa to support Barack Obama's Campaign for Change.

A Florida resident, Buffett will perform for thousands of Florida voters - for free - to urge them to cast their votes for Barack Obama on Tuesday, November 4. Obama's Campaign for Change encourages voters to cast their ballots during Early Voting, which ends Saturday, November 1 in most counties.

Tickets can only be obtained by visiting one of the Campaign for Change offices listed below and are limited to two per person. Visit FL.BarackObama.com or call 1-877-2FL-OBAMA (1-877-235-6226) for more information.

The event is free and open to all Florida residents and students. Two free tickets per person are available on a first-come, first-served basis at the locations listed to the right.

*Extended hours for ticket pick-up, from 10 AM to 7 PM.
*Parking will be available at the concert for $5

shepherd
10-29-2008, 07:40 PM
I'd go to the concert.
Then go vote for McCain.

That would teach him! :cool:

shepherd
10-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Or what if a bunch of Republicans snatch up all the tickets, then don't show up...

Skipper
10-30-2008, 08:44 AM
Barak Obama wants to be the President of the United States. He just wants to run the country... he is not concerned about how to land it.

:steering: