PDA

View Full Version : NFL thread

ShamrockIV
10-28-2008, 08:12 AM
i know the topic of the NFL seems verbotten on here but did anyone watch the Titans get to 7-0 last night???

Sure was cold at the game but i loved every freezing moment!!!!!

Go Titans!!!!!!

TMCNo1
10-28-2008, 08:29 AM
I didn't watch, I was playing Bingo!

Monte
10-28-2008, 08:53 AM
The Titans did a great job playing the game, but they DID get some obvious calls tossed in their favor and the colts got some really bad spots that were clearly first downs. The game changer IMHO was the fumble early in the third that everyone on the field seemed to miss. Why in the heck Dungee didn't throw the red flag makes no sense. Oh well, I had no stake in the game so; good job Titans!

TexasMC230
10-28-2008, 09:27 AM
watched it, I am not impressed at all by the titans. Good for them finding ways to win but they have no chance of winning it all. My pridiction is that they will get beat by the Texans.

MC2000190
10-28-2008, 10:04 AM
They are real good up front, making them hard to beat!

ShamrockIV
10-28-2008, 11:08 AM
The Titans did a great job playing the game, but they DID get some obvious calls tossed in their favor and the colts got some really bad spots that were clearly first downs. The game changer IMHO was the fumble early in the third that everyone on the field seemed to miss. Why in the heck Dungee didn't throw the red flag makes no sense. Oh well, I had no stake in the game so; good job Titans!

watched it, I am not impressed at all by the titans. Good for them finding ways to win but they have no chance of winning it all. My pridiction is that they will get beat by the Texans.

glad u guys are not not impressed!!!! Funny how stuff like we got all the calls and good spots is all we hear. never an ya'lls defense is tough. hey monte seems to me those 2 interceptions may have been important or maybe those 4th down stops!!

texans??? man have u had drug test lately?? we shall see. too bad Vanden Bosch was out or the D-line would have been ever better.

Monte
10-28-2008, 11:27 AM
glad u guys are not not impressed!!!! Funny how stuff like we got all the calls and good spots is all we hear. never an ya'lls defense is tough. hey monte seems to me those 2 interceptions may have been important or maybe those 4th down stops!!

I didn't dispute they played a good game. I said the officiating was horrible. I counted two first downs the Colts made that were spotted very poorly making them 3rd and 4th downs and one fumble recovered by the colts that was a non issue where it was given back to the Titans. Dungee must have lost his eyesight. Collins did great, and those interceptions were key, I just saw some crummy officiating. Again I had no dog in the fight so I watched as an outsider.

wakeX2wake
10-28-2008, 12:29 PM
it really will be interesting to see how they fair... i hope they do great... a guy i hung out w/ some in high school is on that O-line and a real good guy so i obviously hope the best for him and his career but i'm not betting MY paycheck on them... its kind of funny to see how the parity swings from year to year in the NFL... w/o golden boy Brady playing in Boston they're obviously hurting and the Colts seem to be down a bit this yr... Tampa is struggling more than i feel they should be and the Phins are making something out of themselves this season (unlike last season)