PDA

View Full Version : Baws!!!!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
10-27-2008, 10:15 PM
I gotta give some praise to my not so local dealer, BAWS. I sent my boat down to Tampa last week to have a little warranty work done. Nothing major, just replacing the platform brackets and hooking up the heater that Mastercraft wasn't supposed to install in my particular boat. I figured a few days and I would go and pick it up. Its about 4 hours from here. Trickskier was nice enough to tow it down there on one of his business trips. He drops it off around 9:15am on Monday. At 11:00 the SAME morning, I get an e-mail from Jim telling me the boat is ready to be picked up! Thats why I do business with jim & Chuck! Thanks guys! DOG.:cool:

Gamble
10-27-2008, 10:23 PM
now that's what I call service!

T Scott
10-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Great to hear DOG! Jim and Chuck always do a great job!

Sodar
10-28-2008, 10:34 AM
You have a dealer that knows how to communicate with you AND uses email!?!?

SkiDog
10-28-2008, 03:42 PM

Oh yea! Also, they called ME to set up the appointment. They had the part for a few weeks, and wanted to get it done. But this isn't just a one time event. ANYTIME I make an appointment, they NEVER keep me waiting. They know within a few minutes of when I'm pulling into the dealership, and they get right on it the minute I get there.:)

BrianM
10-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Just don't ask him for any electrical tape :rolleyes:

acornellier
10-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I gotta give some praise to my not so local dealer, BAWS. I sent my boat down to Tampa last week to have a little warranty work done. Nothing major, just replacing the platform brackets and hooking up the heater that Mastercraft wasn't supposed to install in my particular boat. I figured a few days and I would go and pick it up. Its about 4 hours from here. Trickskier was nice enough to tow it down there on one of his business trips. He drops it off around 9:15am on Monday. At 11:00 the SAME morning, I get an e-mail from Jim telling me the boat is ready to be picked up! Thats why I do business with jim & Chuck! Thanks guys! DOG.:cool:
BAWS is the best.They have always treated me great,Good for me since they are only a couple miles from my home.

trickskier
10-28-2008, 07:08 PM

Yeah, and he has a friend that towed it 400 miles for him too.....................;)

DooSPX
10-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Good to hear! BAWS is the best!
they know how to treat the people, and they know their boats!