erkoehler
05-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Only for the "schools" though. The football team is safe :D

BriEOD
05-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

tex
05-05-2005, 09:33 AM
It makes me sick! I am so glad that they don't have other more pressing needs to work on(like how to get people executed faster). I was a college cheerleader(I can understand them not wanting me shaking my fat ars), but this is un-Texan!!!!

BriEOD
05-05-2005, 09:48 AM
I was a college cheerleader

Bet you looked good in them bloomers Tex...Wew WeeeeWWWW :love:

:purplaugh

tex
05-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Bet you looked good in them bloomers Tex...Wew WeeeeWWWW :love:

:purplaugh
i used to forget to wear them,...it was a suprise for everyone when I was the top of the pyramid!

BriEOD
05-05-2005, 10:21 AM
LMAO!! Yeah, I'm sure that was real attractive. :o

MarkP
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
"Democratic Rep Al Edwards, who filed the legislation, said bawdy performances are a distraction for students resulting in pregnancies, dropouts and the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases."

LMAO!!
And I thought you had to KISS to get pregnant. Learn something new every day from this site!!:worthy:

east tx skier
05-05-2005, 11:46 AM
This headline should have read, "Having solved all the rest of the state's problems, ..."

This is why I don't let politicians on my boat. Surely the Republican-dominated Texas Legislature will strike this bill down in the interest of limited government. 8p Yeah, right!

Leroy
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
I would just like to see his data! Ayyyyy beeelive hay maaay be takin a personal opinion on dis maattter....

"Democratic Rep Al Edwards, who filed the legislation, said bawdy performances are a distraction for students resulting in pregnancies, dropouts and the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases. "

east tx skier
05-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Maybe this belongs in another forum, but it reminds me of that line from JFK, "With theoretical physics, you can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. Use your eyes. Use your minds."

As for the accent, you've probably got it nailed. Just realize that not all we native Texans speak that way, buuuuuudddddy. ;)

sizzler
05-05-2005, 12:35 PM
yesss sirrreeeee douggggg

Leroy
05-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey Mate; Just when there is extreme stupidity shown! Could have just as easily been Indiana and I would have done the same. Maybe unfair, hope you don't talk like that? :o

east tx skier
05-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey, no worries. Just throwin' it back your way. When I moved to east Texas, the accents took a while to get used to. They are oh so syrupy sweet.

Granite_33
05-05-2005, 04:08 PM
I would just like to see his data! Ayyyyy beeelive hay maaay be takin a personal opinion on dis maattter....

"Democratic Rep Al Edwards, who filed the legislation, said bawdy performances are a distraction for students resulting in pregnancies, dropouts and the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases. "
What the papers cut out.....................

"Democratic Rep Al Edwards, who filed the legislation, said bawdy performances are a distraction for students resulting in pregnancies, dropouts and the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases...........and thats just what happened to me when I laid eyes on them fine lookin honeys at the football games............Sh*t, I'm still payin hush money and its all their fault...........

lakes Rick
05-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Where oh where is the Meteor... Too many people with Too many wacko ideas... The gene pool needs cleaning.....

east tx skier
05-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Surely, you can think of a better pool cleaner than a meteor. There are some of us here in this great state that have a good deal of sense. Our numbers are dwindling.

If you hear of a meteor, let me know. We have a bomb shelter in the basement of our office building left over from the "duck and cover" days.

lakes Rick
05-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Surely, you can think of a better pool cleaner than a meteor. There are some of us here in this great state that have a good deal of sense. Our numbers are dwindling.

If you hear of a meteor, let me know. We have a bomb shelter in the basement of our office building left over from the "duck and cover" days.

Not picking on Texas, East tx, its the whole frickin world gone mad.....

east tx skier
05-05-2005, 04:41 PM
I couldn't agree more. I hate the new normal.

Leroy
05-05-2005, 04:43 PM
If you read it, the bill has a certain beauty to it. Which politician is going to vote in favor of raunchy, sexy, suggestive cheerleading leading to pregnancy, disease, etc?

Wonder if Edwards will be the screener, I can see the next insanity coming....maybe Doug could perform a survey on the suggestive nature of the cheers to see if this makes a difference? :rolleyes:

tex
05-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Not picking on Texas, East tx, its the whole frickin world gone mad.....
there is a world outside of Texas?

east tx skier
05-05-2005, 04:50 PM
If you read it, the bill has a certain beauty to it. Which politician is going to vote in favor of raunchy, sexy, suggestive cheerleading leading to pregnancy, disease, etc?

Wonder if Edwards will be the screener, I can see the next insanity coming....maybe Doug could perform a survey on the suggestive nature of the cheers to see if this makes a difference? :rolleyes:

Sure, I'll just go google "sexy cheerleader" and, whooooah Nelly! :eek3: