PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween... go have some fun

Eagle Lake Rebel
10-16-2008, 02:58 PM
After the beating the stock market handed us last week (same can be said for this week too) the Eagle Lake crew had to raise the fun bar just a bit at the expense of some well known politicians. It worked, we laughed all afternoon long. Hope this gives y'all a chuckle.

Eagle Lake Rebel
10-16-2008, 03:08 PM
A couple more... in the end we gave Ms Clinton the game ball so she wouldn't feel left out.

jmac197
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Now that's good clean fun. I love the little Barack!

Datdude
10-16-2008, 03:44 PM
I never realized how short B. Hussein Obama is:rolleyes:;):D

coz
10-16-2008, 03:45 PM
All it takes is a MasterCraft to get the parties to agree on the same thing :D good one ELR :headbang:

Eagle Lake Rebel
10-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Oops, I forgot to include me... I mean John M surfing. Hope I can get the link to post

Jerseydave
10-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Not political, but I had a little halloween fun myself 2 weeks ago
(that's a real pumpkin by the way, heavy too!)

Eagle Lake Rebel
10-17-2008, 07:14 PM
What do you mean not political.... I consider most political leaders pumpkin heads! Is that the Great Pumpkin behind you on the shoreline? One of my crew was supposed to go with the real pumpkin head too but didn't follow thru on it hence the pumpkin mask. The real pumpkin head is way better. Hope y'all had as much fun as we did in our get-ups.

Ole Miss Rebels
10-17-2008, 11:09 PM
What do you mean not political.... I consider most political leaders pumpkin heads! Is that the Great Pumpkin behind you on the shoreline? One of my crew was supposed to go with the real pumpkin head too but didn't follow thru on it hence the pumpkin mask. The real pumpkin head is way better. Hope y'all had as much fun as we did in our get-ups.

yeah, way to go eagle lake imposter. it was your rule that wouldn't allow the pumpkin on your boat, now njreb, i mean njskiier has done gone and jumped the gun on me. last time i ever listen to you. man, what a gyp!

eagle lake eagle
10-18-2008, 11:17 AM
yeah, way to go eagle lake imposter. it was your rule that wouldn't allow the pumpkin on your boat, now njreb, i mean njskiier has done gone and jumped the gun on me. last time i ever listen to you. man, what a gyp!

Eagle Lake Imposter.. FUNNY..

Now, i have a hard time believing that OM Rebels would allow a cut up, dripping, seed dropping, sloppy pumpkin in the Mighty XY Star...
Is that on the rule sheet? HA HA

Here is a better link to Senator McCain on a surfboard... Imposters link did not work..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwbAKbETQHg

eagle lake eagle
10-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Here ya go Rebel:

betsy&david Harrison
10-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh, you guys had a great time!! Very funny pics.

Maristar210
10-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Pretty cool thanks for sharing

Ole Miss Rebels
10-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Here ya go Rebel:

so it has become a tag-team event now, huh, mustard buzzard? i'll show y'all. i'm going wakebarding by myself from now on. it's gone too far now to go back.

eagle lake eagle
10-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Mustard Buzzard? Wow.. that hurt.

just having a little fun.. yah, at your expense.. sorry.

Please, please can I ride in the Mighty X again?

TX.X-30 fan
10-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Very good stuff guy's. I love the McCain surf pic.

Jerseydave
10-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Eagle Lake Imposter.. FUNNY..

Now, i have a hard time believing that OM Rebels would allow a cut up, dripping, seed dropping, sloppy pumpkin in the Mighty XY Star...
Is that on the rule sheet? HA HA

Here is a better link to Senator McCain on a surfboard... Imposters link did not work..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwbAKbETQHg

Wow, McCain not only walks like Cartman he surfs like him too! Who would have guessed that! :D

SunCoast 83
10-21-2008, 02:11 AM
awesome.......