PDA

View Full Version : Big Favor to ask of USA Water Ski Members

suedv
10-15-2008, 09:11 AM
I took the cover picture of the October 2008 "The Water Skier" magazine and I took the pictures on pages 16-18. I would like a few extra copies of the magazine to keep. If any of you are willing to send me your copy when you're done with it I would be really grateful. I'm starting to keep a portfolio of published pictures and I would like to keep this in it.

Everyone in my family was involved in the Division II Show Ski Nationals this year and it was our team's first time ever to compete. Rick drove the twin rig, Ben skied in several acts (one was the tournaments top jump act), and Kim pinned. They all want to keep a copy of the magazine so I'm trying to avoid a family decision on who can keep the magazine.

Thanks in advance,
Sue

Dan K
10-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Sue,
write to the magazine, most magazines are usually generous enough to send copies to those published in it.

ncsone
10-15-2008, 09:30 AM
i still have my copy. PM me your address and I will get it in the mail to you.

Kevin 89MC
10-15-2008, 10:24 AM
I think I still have mine, too. PM me your address as well.

TMCNo1
10-15-2008, 10:27 AM
Sue,
write to the magazine, most magazines are usually generous enough to send copies to those published in it.

I agree here, call USA WaterSki and they will have the publisher send you extra copies!

JohnnyB
10-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Got my copy yet....a buddy of mine is in a one of the pics.

PM me your address and its yours...