PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboarding classes

acornellier
10-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Looking for someone who is a professional wakeboarder in the Tampa Bay area,here in Florida who could give my nephew some classes to upgrade his wakeboarding skills.He has been wakeboarding for about 3 years and has mastered some of the tricks of the trade.I have a 2007 Mastercraft X-2 SS which I pull him with.He lives on Lake Wilson in Lutz,Fl.I would like to see him go pro someday.we are out in the water every weekend weather permitting.Any advise from anyone would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Cary K.
10-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Ty Udell would be a great instructor down there. I have sent him a link to this, hopefully he will post when he gets this. Very good coaching resume', and uses MC's as well !

coz
10-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Being the MC dealer in TB does Jim@Baws have any connections?

Jimbo! where's the schools?

wakeX2wake
10-14-2008, 11:35 AM
ride during the week after work... daily repetition will build his skills quickly... weekends are for showing off moves learned during the week

tudell
10-14-2008, 11:57 AM
acornellier,

My name is Ty Udell and I am a MasterCraft rider in the Land O Lakes area. Over the past year, I have been working closely with Jim at BAWS as well as coaching in the Tarpon, Odessa, Land O Lakes, and Lutz area. Feel free to give me a shout at 813.802.9512 and we can discuss the best options for you and your son.

All the best,

Ty

acornellier
10-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks everyone.