PDA

View Full Version : New 2005 X2 Inbound - can't wait!

WallenpaupackPA
08-11-2004, 11:09 PM
I've ordered a 2005 X2 in Monterrey Blue on the side with a thin yellow stripe above and below. Production finished on August 10th - planning to pick it up from the dealer on August 21st and I'm quite excited. Anybody in the northeast that might be interested in a 2001 Malibu Sunsetter VLX in great condition please let me know. I have it on E-bay and Boattrader in the low $30k range. I'm a soon-to-be MasterCraft convert. Will post pictures of the new boat as soon as I get it.

H20skeefreek
08-12-2004, 05:36 AM
I've ordered a 2005 X2 in Monterrey Blue on the side with a thin yellow stripe above and below. Production finished on August 10th - planning to pick it up from the dealer on August 21st and I'm quite excited. Anybody in the northeast that might be interested in a 2001 Malibu Sunsetter VLX in great condition please let me know. I have it on E-bay and Boattrader in the low $30k range. I'm a soon-to-be MasterCraft convert. Will post pictures of the new boat as soon as I get it.

would you care to tell the story of why you are converting? we always like to hear.

lakes Rick
08-12-2004, 08:00 PM
That's an easy one H2O

He wants a sticker on his tow vehicle like mine..

" Another A$$hole with a Mastercraft".......

stevojr
08-12-2004, 09:04 PM
thats exactly what those jet skiers need :woohoo:

keder21
08-13-2004, 03:03 PM
Wallenpaupack??? I'd love to see the boat in person. Although the Blue and Yellow color scheme doesn't really do it for me I think the rest of the boat will. Always good to see a MasterCraft owner on the lake!! Keep me posted on when you get it I'll be looking for it.

WallenpaupackPA
08-15-2004, 07:24 PM
Well, I'm trying to be discreet about this, but I have recently purchased one of the marinas on Wallenpaupack and we are becoming a MasterCraft dealer for the 2005 model year! I can't be driving a Malibu as a MasterCraft dealer, hence the immediate change!! If any of you in northeastern Pennsylvania have been longing for a MasterCraft dealer, then wait no longer! We have already ordered our first 5 2005 boats for inventory which we expect to start receiving in September. On the color scheme, I saw a boat in production at the factory with this color setup and it looked awesome, so I switched from my earler choice to the current one. I'll keep you posted and will post some pictures when the new boat arrives. Hey keder21, let me know if you'd like to get together sometime.
Brian

Jerseydave
08-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Brian,

I'd like to see/ski that boat too! Let me know when it comes in. Maybe we can have a team talk ski party at the lake!!!

Dave

WallenpaupackPA
08-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Well, the new boat is at a dealership in CT that was nice enough to accept and deliver the boat to me and unfortunately the color change I made from a light blue stripe above and below the dark blue main sides never got processed, so it came with the 2 different color blues. I'm waiting for a picture from the dealer so I can see what it looks like. I know the blue/yellow combination would have been HOT because I saw a boat built that way at the factory. Hopefully it will still look decent and I can bring it home on Saturday.

tall_ andy
08-17-2004, 08:07 PM
It's good to hear we'll have a dealer somewhat close. I'm in central jersey with an 88' PS 190 and would like to find a dealer to use
Keep us up to date on all the news