PDA

View Full Version : tboned

ttu
10-07-2008, 09:12 AM
we meet this couple 2 weeks ago at the lake that owned this boat. gave their 8 year old ripper a pull and then his dad. they were talking about wanting to buy a wakeboat.

i did not take these pics, they were forwarded to me by a friend. accident happened as the family was on their way home from the lake when a lady in a suv ran a stop sign and hit the boat and trailer. the family that owns the bayliner was fine but the women that hit them was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

ttu
10-07-2008, 09:12 AM
pic number 2

ttu
10-07-2008, 09:13 AM
pic number 3

ttu
10-07-2008, 09:16 AM
another pic

ttu
10-07-2008, 09:17 AM
and the last one

wakeX2wake
10-07-2008, 09:21 AM
that's really unfortunate to hear about the woman in critical condition... but it looks like they're that much closer to that wakeboat... good to hear they're ok too

ShamrockIV
10-07-2008, 10:19 AM
i agree with wake sorry to hear about lady in hospital!!!

jbfootin
10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Accidents happen what to fast! Hopefully the woman in the hospital is alright, and the boat owners have good insurance.

ttu
10-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Accidents happen what to fast! Hopefully the woman in the hospital is alright, and the boat owners have good insurance.

jb, it was the women who ran the stop sign. as soon as i find out about her condition i will let you guys know.

ORX-1
10-07-2008, 11:06 AM
I agree thats really too bad that she got seriously hurt. I hope she pulls though. And on a side note it just so happens I have a wakeboard boat for sale.... tell him I'll make him a great deal!

But seriously thats too bad, lucky for him his family wasn't hurt.

Dball
10-07-2008, 03:42 PM

You mean hopefully the women in the SUV has good insurance. She'll be purchasing there new boat.

ttu
04-18-2010, 01:47 PM
update.

he got paid off by the insurance company sometime ago. well he bought a older supra out of california unseen. turned out the boat stringers were in really bad shape.

i know this is a mastercraft forum but the restoration that he has done has been amazing.

i know it's a very long thread but i think you will be very impressed with his work. mods if this is unacceptable please let me know.

http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=84033

it has lots of good pics of his work

TX.X-30 fan
04-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Did the lady assume room temp??

JohnnyB
04-18-2010, 08:43 PM
update.

he got paid off by the insurance company sometime ago. well he bought a older supra out of california unseen. turned out the boat stringers were in really bad shape.

i know this is a mastercraft forum but the restoration that he has done has been amazing.

i know it's a very long thread but i think you will be very impressed with his work. mods if this is unacceptable please let me know.

http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=84033

it has lots of good pics of his work

Holy crap, that's a lotta work. That is a big boat!!! Wonder how many hours he's got into it......maybe could've gotten a 2nd job and paid for a new boat. I understand though, I've restored a house, a car and a few other things. Labor of love.

ttu
04-19-2010, 09:13 AM
tex, the women ended up being fine which is great.

Johnny, do you think he had enough keystone light during his restoration. he really had done a heck of a job with the repairs.