PDA

View Full Version : Email Scams

Jim@BAWS
10-03-2008, 04:17 PM
I thought it would be fun to post the TEXT of some of these email scammers.

Copy and post yours...here is one from today. Now they use religion. Anything to make
a buck

Love and blessings‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Fri 10/03/08 3:17 PM
Reply-to: aamiljubair22@yahoo.com.hk
To:

Dear friend,I apologize if the content hereunder are contrary to your moralethics,but i had to reach you through this medium.As you read this, i do not want you to feel sorry for me,because, Ibelieve everyone will die someday. my name is Mr.Aamil Jubair amerchant in from Sukang, in State of Brunei Darussalam .I have beendiagnosedwith esophageal Cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according tomedical experts. I have not particularly live my life so well, as I neverreally cared vfor anyone (not even myself) but my business. though I amvery rich,I was never generous; I was always hostile to people and onlyfocused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for but nowI regret all this as i now know that there is more to life than justwanting tohave or make all the money in the world. I believe whenGodgives me a second chance to come to this world i would live my life adifferent way from how i have lived it.Now that God has called me, Ihave willed and given mostof my property and assets to my immediate andextended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God tobe merciful to me and accept my soul so,i have decided to give alms tocharity organizations, as i want this to be one of the last good deeds i doonearth. i want tobelieve that you will be capable of handling this task forme. pleasecontact me on aamiljubair@gmail.comThank youMr.Aamil Jubair

Jim@BAWS
10-03-2008, 04:28 PM
CONTACT FEDEX EXPRESS IMMEDIATELY‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Fri 10/03/08 11:03 PM
To:

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you and your family. I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Cheque which my boss left with me on his departure to England but I did not hear from you since that time till today. I went to the bank to confirm whether the Cheque is getting close to expire as it has been long time my boss issued the Cheque. The director of the bank told me that before the draft will get to you that it will expire. Then I told him to help me and cash the Cheque worth of $1.500.000.00 to cash payment.

However, I have successfully cashed the draft and packaged it in a box and have registered it in the FedEx Express Courier Service here in Benin Republic because I will travel to see my boss in England and will not come back till December 20th 2008. You have to contact the FedEx Express Courier Service to know when they will deliver your package to your address. I have paid for the delivering charges and insurance fees.

The only money you have to send to them is their security keeping fees which is USD$108.00 USD to receive your package. Don't be deceived by any body.

This is their Contact Address:
Attn: Chief Mr. George Kobra
(Director FedEx Express Courier Service)
Tel/Fax: +229-9799-2240
E-mail: fedex_express.cd@live.fr

Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your package.

This is the information they needed from you.
1. Your full name:.....
2. Your shipping/home address:.....
3. Your tel no #......
4. Your current office tel no #
5. A copy of your passport.

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid the weekly incensement of the security keeping fee.

Note; I didn't tell the FedEx Express Courier Service that it's money inside the box, I registered it as a box of a Church Minister Materials. This is to avoid delay or any upfront problem during the delivery. So, do not let them know that the package contains money.
Do let me know as soon as you received your package. You will contact me only through e-mail as my phone is no longer available now that I am out from our country. Contact me at

peterobinna@o2.pl, I may not be able to respond to you urgent but I will get back to you whenever I checked my email.
Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Peter Obinna
(Secretary)

AussieMC
10-03-2008, 04:35 PM
have you sent $108.00 yet?

bobbyB
10-03-2008, 05:25 PM
And me without a $180!