PDA

View Full Version : 4 Blade Prop

Abe
10-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Hi All, Am thinking of changing over my Standard Prop to A 4 Blade SS one. I have A PS 190 (1990) and mainly use it for wakeboarding. I have read in certain threads that a 4 blade prop is better for boarding, Can anyone tell me if this is correct, and what difference does it actually make. Thanks in advance to all replies.

O2BESOHUGE
10-03-2008, 05:12 PM
For That Boat...go With A 13 X 11.5 Oj Xmp 3 Blade. It Will Make That Boat A Monster. That Is If Its A Direct Drive And Not The Powerslot

Eric From Oj Props Will Do You Right! He Certainly Hooked Me Up WITH THAT PROP On My '89 AND I COULDNT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE!!

Jay

Abe
10-03-2008, 05:24 PM
For That Boat...go With A 13 X 11.5 Oj Xmp 3 Blade. It Will Make That Boat A Monster. That Is If Its A Direct Drive And Not The Powerslot

Eric From Oj Props Will Do You Right! He Certainly Hooked Me Up WITH THAT PROP On My '89 AND I COULDNT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE!!

Jay

Thanks Jay, What was the actual difference it made as to your standard. Yes its a direct drive.
Cheers Abe.

O2BESOHUGE
10-03-2008, 05:49 PM
It Makes The Boat Pull Like A Corvette Out Of The Hole And Makes It Track Smoother. I Couldnt Believe The Difference, Neither Could My Friends. I Felt Like I Had A New Boat After I Got This Prop On. It Didnt Take Any Off My Top End Either So I Like It A Lot!

Heres A Tip Though: Get A Small Propane Torch And Put Some Heat On Your Prop To Get It Off. Leave The Nut On The Drive Shaft Though To Catch It When It Comes Loose. I Played Heck Gettin Mine Off All Afternoon Without The Heat And My Buddy Came Over With His Torch And We Had It Off In 2 Minutes!

Hope That Helps!
Jay

Abe
10-03-2008, 05:59 PM
It Makes The Boat Pull Like A Corvette Out Of The Hole And Makes It Track Smoother. I Couldnt Believe The Difference, Neither Could My Friends. I Felt Like I Had A New Boat After I Got This Prop On. It Didnt Take Any Off My Top End Either So I Like It A Lot!

Heres A Tip Though: Get A Small Propane Torch And Put Some Heat On Your Prop To Get It Off. Leave The Nut On The Drive Shaft Though To Catch It When It Comes Loose. I Played Heck Gettin Mine Off All Afternoon Without The Heat And My Buddy Came Over With His Torch And We Had It Off In 2 Minutes!

Hope That Helps!
Jay

Thanks again Jay, That sounds good to me, will check out that prop.

O2BESOHUGE
10-03-2008, 06:01 PM
You Have A Pm Also Abe...

Abe
10-03-2008, 06:09 PM
You Have A Pm Also Abe...

Sorry Jay, excuse my ignorance, whats pm, am new to this site.
Abe

O2BESOHUGE
10-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Look Under Your Name At The Top Right Of The Page When You Log In...it Will Say "private Message" ...just Click On It