PDA

View Full Version : Heater Not Working - '05 197 MCX

BuoyChaser
09-23-2008, 09:28 PM
my toggle lights come on, but no air movement from the heater...is this a fuse or a blower motor???sorry i didn't get a chance to search, my hands are shaking so bad from cold it is tough to type...

jkski
09-24-2008, 07:31 AM
Sounds like your blower motor may have gone. If you have a test light(which I am sure you do), then check the wires at the blower motor to see if you have power, if so, it's time to replace.
Might as well just upgrade the boat at the same time and get some heated seats to go along with it!!!

BuoyChaser
09-24-2008, 08:00 AM
Sounds like your blower motor may have gone. If you have a test light(which I am sure you do), then check the wires at the blower motor to see if you have power, if so, it's time to replace.
Might as well just upgrade the boat at the same time and get some heated seats to go along with it!!!
Will test that tonight, but only 3 days left to ski before flying out to Bakersfield. BRrrrrrrr, so spoiled with conviences like HEAT IN THE BOAT!!!

With sales up, certainly tempting to take that plunge, the sore back would love me for that. 358hrs hours and she runs and looks the same since day 1. Some other priorities first!!!