PDA

View Full Version : Looking for replacement rear ballast bag

ChrisG
09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a rear ballast bag for an 03 X9? I've got a small leak around the fitting on the current bag. I called a few dealers here in the bay area and they told me they'd have to order me one. I'd like to cut out the middle man if possible. ;)

Jim@BAWS
09-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a rear ballast bag for an 03 X9? I've got a small leak around the fitting on the current bag. I called a few dealers here in the bay area and they told me they'd have to order me one. I'd like to cut out the middle man if possible. ;)

By "Middle Man" You mean the dealer? Correct? I know where you can get one too !!!

Jim@BAWS

ChrisG
09-23-2008, 03:18 PM
By "Middle Man" You mean the dealer? Correct? I know where you can get one too !!!

Jim@BAWS

Yes. Some of the MC dealers here in the SF Bay Area really jack up their prices and stick it to us consumers. I'd like to know where I can find a rear ballast bag and not be charged over $200.

PointTaken
09-23-2008, 04:03 PM

Measure it and find a suitable BI Pro-X replacement...ebay or search google for one.

rem_pss308
09-23-2008, 08:35 PM
wakeside.com