PDA

View Full Version : Vol nation up in arms

kycat2007
09-21-2008, 01:23 PM
I have heard that the boo birds have hit knoxville hard. They want Phil out now and have wanted him out before. Does it happen after yesterday? Who are you thinking will take his place? With the SEC all getting better I bet some changes are coming soon.

Good game for Trick. Gators are getting some first place votes in the polls now.

trickskier
09-21-2008, 01:34 PM
I sent Phil a get well card this morning...............:rolleyes:

ogrover3
09-21-2008, 02:26 PM
florida had their way with ut but uk wont play them that lite!!

haha i wish living in florida it is not easy being a uk fan during football season so i cant wait for the day uk finally beats uf

although if uk cant do it i hope ug takes care of business

kycat2007
09-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Kentucky is getting better and some yesrs they may pull off an upset like Georgia or LSU. I imagine Tenn and Florida will get it at some time. Until then we will sit back and be at the bottom of the east. I do smell trouble in Tenn though.

Maristar210
09-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Karma is a beetch.
It was not long ago I began to dislike fat Phil because I thought he would always try and run up the score. He and Spurrier used to like to that to each other and I always though fat Phil was an as$hole...

now his team sucks and I think he is getting what he deserves...

fat phil sucks

ShamrockIV
09-21-2008, 06:25 PM
i bet yah Spurrier would come on over. I think he is sick of the 2nd level recruits he is getting at S.C.!

BriEOD
09-21-2008, 06:29 PM
I sent Phil a get well card this morning...............:rolleyes:

They gotta beat down!!:D

BriEOD
09-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Karma is a beetch.
It was not long ago I began to dislike fat Phil because I thought he would always try and run up the score. He and Spurrier used to like to that to each other and I always though fat Phil was an as$hole...

now his team sucks and I think he is getting what he deserves...

fat phil sucks

Ya'll don't have enough golf courses for the ol' ball coach.

ShamrockIV
09-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Ya'll don't have enough golf courses for the ol' ball coach.

i heard the other day he would rather coach than okay golf. i think he would rather have the recruits!!!

trickskier
09-21-2008, 07:59 PM
i heard the other day he would rather coach than okay golf. i think he would rather have the recruits!!!

Trust me on this one....................Spurrier would rather be golfing.................:D

alletric
09-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Trust me on this one....................Spurrier would rather be golfing.................:D

With 10 million from Dan Snyder for a year's worth of work, I would rather golf too. But if some poor boys from the palmetto state want to supplement my green fees I guess I would say yes to that as well.

trickskier
09-21-2008, 08:31 PM
With 10 million from Dan Snyder for a year's worth of work, I would rather golf too. But if some poor boys from the palmetto state want to supplement my green fees I guess I would say yes to that as well.

That's the BIG picture..................;)

LakePirate
09-22-2008, 08:11 AM
I don't know that it is Phil

Clawson = Clausen - it don't matter how you spell it they are horrible.

If the field was 97 yards long we would be 3-0.

Can someone explain to me why you run the ball all the way down the field and then, inside the 5 yard line we go to shot gun? Please tell me this? Or better yet, when the ball is on the 1 and there is no one lined up over center we don't run the sneak? Crapton needs to get off the meth. How bad is Nick Stephens if he can't get to play? The Boos are well deserved.

I still rock the orange!

LakePirate
09-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Timmy Teabags didn't even throw for 100 yards. Give me a break. The pitiful offense didn't even give the defense a chance.

And can we please tackle somebody on special teams?

bcampbe7
09-22-2008, 08:14 AM
I still rock the orange!

Me too, brother! :cool:

trickskier
09-22-2008, 09:05 AM
If the field was 97 yards long we would be 3-0.

That's hilarious!!!
Timmy Teabags didn't even throw for 100 yards. Give me a break. The pitiful offense didn't even give the defense a chance.

He didn't need too.................Tennessee's defense looked like swiss cheese................:rolleyes:

wakeX2wake
09-22-2008, 10:31 AM
there was chattter a few years ago of the ol ball coach coming to Auburn too and i'm pretty sure that didn't happen for several reasons but one of them i understand that spurrier had been denied a couple of times for membership at Augusta

stuartmcnair
09-22-2008, 12:41 PM
there was chattter a few years ago of the ol ball coach coming to Auburn too and i'm pretty sure that didn't happen for several reasons but one of them i understand that spurrier had been denied a couple of times for membership at Augusta

no, he has a membership at Augusta because of an SC alum. If he leaves he will have to give it up. Look for him to retire from SC.

LakePirate
09-22-2008, 12:44 PM
no, he has a membership at Augusta because of an SC alum. If he leaves he will have to give it up. Look for him to retire from SC.

The Alum - anyone - anyone - anyone?

Hootie Johnson - Former Chairman and former South Carolina Player.

If Billy Payne (current chariman) of Olympic and University of Georgia Fame could kick him out he would.

kycat2007
09-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Lakey sounds like your offensive coordinator is the issue then from what you stated above. So the once heralded Cutcliff should be served notice, Lakey is pissed and wants you to call him.;)

LakePirate
09-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Lakey sounds like your offensive coordinator is the issue then from what you stated above. So the once heralded Cutcliff should be served notice, Lakey is pissed and wants you to call him.;)

Cutty is now the Head Coach at Duke.

We now have Dave Clawson - former head coach at Richmond. Resident Moron in Knoxville.

Gonzo
09-22-2008, 02:28 PM
And Duke has won a couple this yr with him too....

kycat2007
09-22-2008, 03:33 PM
opps I did not think he took that job. I think they have admitted to having the worst college football team in America. See video below lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujVCpOv9IZQ

jgarner
09-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Being a die hard UT fan I will post my opinion on this topic. Off with Fulmer's head!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I don't think you can place all the blame on the new OC. To me it seems that Fat Phil is still calling too many shots on the offense. If you have watched a couple UT games this year you have realized that our starting tailback has lost several fumbles already and one of them cost us the game as UCLA. How many times do let Foster fumble the ball before you bench him. If it were me Hardisty would be me starting running back, he runs harder and never stops all game. As far as the QB goes, Crompton is not going to cut it. Bench him and lets see how someone else can run the offense. I am personally a fan of the new OC, I think they have to give him a change to run the offense and we should be pleased with the outcome.