PDA

View Full Version : Warranty issues

acornellier
09-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Just want everyone to know that Jim@baws has been great.I had some warranty issues with my 2007 X-2 SS.The heat exchanger had a very rare problem of leaking coolant from the cap.Of course Jim came to the rescue and had to order a new heat exchanger from Master Craft under warranty.Thanks to UPS the first one came damaged.At that point it was close to Labor Day weekend and I had promise my nephew (who is really become a great wakeboarder and I hope he becomes pro in the near future),I would have my boat back.Well Jim at Bay Area Watersports here in Land O Lakes Florida gave me a LOANER BOAT to use for that weekend,which was a X-2.Jim has been great and I know that most boat dealerships would never loan out a boat.I just wanted everyone to know,if you want a great deal on a new or used boat see Jim or Chuck at Bay Area Watersports,because they care about their customers and will treat you right.In my book they are the best of the best.

jimmer2880
09-19-2008, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the info on your positive experience. Jim has been a great contributer to the forum and has helped out many of us in the past.

No doubt, when I'm ready for an upgrade, I'll be contacting Jim.

T Scott
09-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Just want everyone to know that Jim@baws has been great.I had some warranty issues with my 2007 X-2 SS.The heat exchanger had a very rare problem of leaking coolant from the cap.Of course Jim came to the rescue and had to order a new heat exchanger from Master Craft under warranty.Thanks to UPS the first one came damaged.At that point it was close to Labor Day weekend and I had promise my nephew (who is really become a great wakeboarder and I hope he becomes pro in the near future),I would have my boat back.Well Jim at Bay Area Watersports here in Land O Lakes Florida gave me a LOANER BOAT to use for that weekend,which was a X-2.Jim has been great and I know that most boat dealerships would never loan out a boat.I just wanted everyone to know,if you want a great deal on a new or used boat see Jim or Chuck at Bay Area Watersports,because they care about their customers and will treat you right.In my book they are the best of the best.

Glad to hear such a positive story, however, i am not surprised as Jim and Chuck are both great guys. Glad you got your issue addressed and that you are back on the water!

JohnE
09-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Great dealer service there.