http://www.thedailystar.com/news/stories/2005/04/20/mon7.html

Where do I vote!!!:headbang:

MarkP
04-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Sen. John Bonacic

For President!! HeII how about For KING:toast:

lakes Rick
04-30-2005, 08:34 PM
How about a bill that stops giving money to EVERYONE who is not a citizen and deflect it into an account to make sure all CITIZENS of the USA get the benefits of Social Security WE have been paying for all these years?????

Leroy
04-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Thanks Milk, doesn't read very well. Especially if you have kids this really hits a hot button.

The sites for searching are getting better. I looked to see if there was anyone LIVING close to me in Carmel I knew. VERY much to my surprise found someone that I did know as a registered offender! :eek: The Indiana site shows pictures, address, and a lot of other info.

milkmania
04-30-2005, 11:20 PM
I looked to see if there was anyone close to me in Carmel I knew and VERY much to my surprise found someone that I did know as a registered offender that I did not know about!

I think I got lost somewhere in the translation......:D

I'm all for tatooing "Sex Offender" on their foreheads if it will protect our women & children!!!:rant:

...but they always remind me that even the bad guys have rights:mad:

MasterMason
05-01-2005, 02:23 AM
I think I got lost somewhere in the translation......:D

I'm all for tatooing "Sex Offender" on their foreheads if it will protect our women & children!!!:rant:

...but they always remind me that even the bad guys have rights:mad:

I personally am in favor of castration for the SOB's that do that sort of thing. Preferably when they're awake with a dull knife.

LakePirate
05-01-2005, 03:36 AM
I personally am in favor of castration for the SOB's that do that sort of thing. Preferably when they're awake with a dull knife.

Amen Brother

MarkP
05-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I personally am in favor of castration for the SOB's that do that sort of thing. Preferably when they're awake with a dull knife.Or with a brick:mad:

André
05-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Or with a brick:mad:
Ooouuch! :eek:
Good morning Mark!

MarkP
05-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Ooouuch! :eek:
Good morning Mark!
Hey

If it puts a stop to it..

Good morning Andre..

Tom023
05-01-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm kind of partial to the exploding collars that Arnold was wearing in the opening scenes of The Running Man. Perhaps it could modified to fit another portion of the anatomy and is set off by a pressure sensitive switch!

JEREMY79
05-02-2005, 01:42 AM
I like the castration with a dull...no a butter knife.

jimmer2880
05-02-2005, 07:45 AM
I'm with Tom. But...

My dad grew up on a farm. He has this nifty little device still that they used on the farm. You see - you place this very strong rubber-band on it. Then - install just above the boys. After a couple days/weeks - they just fall off.

I can only imagine how much pain that is! Walking around with all the circulation cut off to your jimmies for a couple days before you loose all feeling.:D

That's what we need to do to those $&#$@@@#

River Rat
05-02-2005, 08:59 AM
9mm start at the feet and work your way up.....all the way up!!! :rant:

bradamerry
05-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Just put them on the edge of the desk and hit them with a hammer, one at a time and repeat and repeat!!!!! :wavey:

JEREMY79
05-02-2005, 10:43 AM
You see - you place this very strong rubber-band on it. Then - install just above the boys. After a couple days/weeks - they just fall off.

Those are called Cheerio's from He!! They are not supposed to be painful though :confused: yeah I'm not gonna try it