PDA

View Full Version : How Was YOUR Day?!?!?!?!?!?

milkmania
04-29-2005, 11:44 PM
well, I had a whole post typed out just now, hit the back button and lost it.

but it had to do with the Dentist's office, our screwed up school, the community service bus with kids and grown-ups coming in to the Dentist's office, sign language and lots of yelling, touretts syndrome and a Rubik's CubeŽ

so, losing that post just really finishes my day in typical fashion:rant:

east tx skier
04-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Sorry it didn't work out. My dentist appointments are in my father-in-law's office early on Monday monrings. Very serene.

erkoehler
04-29-2005, 11:59 PM
Overall, pretty good I slept from 10am to 6pm. Very constructive!

milkmania
04-30-2005, 12:01 AM
Picture this, I'm in the waiting room.

bored out of my mind, I go over to the toy box, spy the Rubik's Cube, check it over real good for little kid boogers and what not.
get all settled in, start working one side, and this community service bus shows up with a buttload of people, and one Torrette's syndrome kid whose favorite word is "Son of a *****" and a list of others.

I'm focusing on this cube, and I jump every time this kid screams out, i 'bout crap my pants!!!

oh yeah, forgot to mention the two little ol' 70 year old "Blue Hairs" sitting on the opposite side of me comparing their webpages!!!

the Dentist calls my wife and I back and tells us he's having my daughter pull her own loose teeth........(something I've been VERY unable to accomplish after tons of swearing)

she's popping them out for him, left and right....all three of them!

Leroy
04-30-2005, 12:07 AM
Milk; You meet some of the most interesting people in public sittings! Sit back an enjoy.

I hate it when I hit the backspace instead of enter key!

Hey, 3 teeth, the tooth fairy will be busy tonight! How much does the tooth fairy bring by there?

milkmania
04-30-2005, 12:11 AM
she said she's hoping for a "a buck two ninety five":confused:

I actually tried to open a new browser in Firefox and search for the proper spelling of Tourette's Syndrome but I'm wound so tight, my finger jerk hit the "back button" instead of the "new browser" button:rant:

milkmania
04-30-2005, 12:12 AM
eh, coulda been worse, I guess.....

I coulda been crawling through a drainage ditch with 87 rattlesnakes

erkoehler
04-30-2005, 01:42 AM
eh, coulda been worse, I guess.....

I coulda been crawling through a drainage ditch with 87 rattlesnakes

Definetly would have put a damper on my day! :eek:

BriEOD
04-30-2005, 08:25 AM
That sucks B!!

MarkP
04-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Picture this, I'm in the waiting room.

bored out of my mind, I go over to the toy box, spy the Rubik's Cube, check it over real good for little kid boogers and what not.
get all settled in, start working one side, and this community service bus shows up with a buttload of people, and one Torrette's syndrome kid whose favorite word is "Son of a *****" and a list of others.

I'm focusing on this cube, and I jump every time this kid screams out, i 'bout crap my pants!!!

oh yeah, forgot to mention the two little ol' 70 year old "Blue Hairs" sitting on the opposite side of me comparing their webpages!!!

the Dentist calls my wife and I back and tells us he's having my daughter pull her own loose teeth........(something I've been VERY unable to accomplish after tons of swearing)

she's popping them out for him, left and right....all three of them!Sounds like it can only get better.:dance: . Got to love that:toast: