PDA

View Full Version : Posting Images

mlay
08-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Folks please help me out here. Images are always posted in message replies really quickly. What is the trick to taking a simple image on my pc and copying/pasting into my quick reply. I have read the FAQ on uploading to library, attaching, editing....most come back that its sized wrong which is strange since its the same size as others in my library.
There has got to be an easier way..copy/paste on this forum.
Thanks for any help here!

TMCNo1
08-29-2008, 07:43 AM
You can't under 'Quick Reply', just under 'Post Reply' or 'Go Advanced' next to 'Post Quick Reply'! I keep/put/upload all my sized pics in 'My Pictures' stored in my computer and draw from there in the 'Browse Box' under Attachments.

coz
08-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Folks please help me out here. Images are always posted in message replies really quickly. What is the trick to taking a simple image on my pc and copying/pasting into my quick reply. I have read the FAQ on uploading to library, attaching, editing....most come back that its sized wrong which is strange since its the same size as others in my library.
There has got to be an easier way..copy/paste on this forum.
Thanks for any help here!

I put mine on photobucket then you can copy & paste the img code right in here without pushing any buttons on top and you get big pics :D

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm258/cozaz/Lake-23032.jpg