PDA

View Full Version : Push Button Breaker?

wesgardner
04-29-2005, 08:35 AM
Hey All,

When I get around to redoing my dash panels, I'll need to replace at least one of these - late '80's early '90's push-to-reset breaker with rubber boot.

Anyone have a source?

Here's a pic of my dash for reference, the lower right hand panel's breaker is gonners...

Wes

jake
04-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Napa can order them for $4.50...Mastercraft dealer has them for $18. I bought one last week from MC for $18 cause I couldn't wait for Napa to order it. The item you are looking for is a "panel mount circuit breaker". The one draw back with the Napa option is that they don't come with that little rubber boot front.

Just so you know, I also tried Radioshack...no dice.

pilot02
04-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Check westmarine.com
I remember them having them in their stores last year. Not sure if the rubber boot came with the switch but they did have the boot separately.

jimmer2880
04-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Check westmarine.com
I remember them having them in their stores last year. Not sure if the rubber boot came with the switch but they did have the boot separately.

I have gotten some from WM also. I believe the boots came with it, but I ordered a different color. Very in-expensive. I remember tacking on a few items I always wanted just so I wasn't paying more for the shipping than the parts

BriEOD
04-29-2005, 08:21 PM
Wes,

No help for a source but a comment about your location. Where in Severna Park are you? I get up there about once a year. I have some family that lives in a neighborhood off Jumpers Hole Road. I foget the name of the neighborhood right near the 7-11 and Dominos on Jumpers Hole Road. Anyhow, is the water up there salt? Their is an outside shot I could end up at Andrews AFB in about a years or so and if so I would probably try and move out to Severna Park. It's a beautiful area.