PDA

View Full Version : BEER Public Service Announcement

RexDog1
08-21-2008, 07:19 PM
A public service announcement of immense importance has come to my attention and I urge everyone to review the following.

This is serious!

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by
female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking
women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme
cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male
support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest
you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

Monte
08-21-2008, 07:56 PM
I looked up "Wakeboard boat" and "lake" instead, but I know people who have been affected.. It is serious business

Willski
08-21-2008, 07:58 PM
I am a victim of the most serious offense...the one you speak of as marriage.

These ruthless women must be stopped. Thanks for the heads up for those for which it is not too late.

ttu
08-21-2008, 08:01 PM
A public service announcement of immense importance has come to my attention and I urge everyone to review the following.

This is serious!

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by
female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking
women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme
cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male
support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest
you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

dambit, now i can finally figure out what happened with my EX WIFE. should haven noticed it quicker.:firejump:

trickskier
08-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Rex......................I wish I would have known this 24 years ago!!!.................8p

TX.X-30 fan
08-21-2008, 08:37 PM
Why are there no public service announcements about this????

Roonie's
08-21-2008, 08:44 PM

I concur;

I will vote for any presidential candidate who makes this their "goto" line.

silverblueBP
08-21-2008, 08:55 PM

Give Obama time:rolleyes:

Slinkyredfoot
08-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I agree with trick, I wish I had known this a long time ago.

I have been taken in on this "Beer" scam at least 9 times, the several other times, well these other times have been all of my fault.

Ya all know what they say...the diff betwen a fox and a dog is about six of these "Beers"

Thanks for the info

TMCNo1
08-21-2008, 09:19 PM
The more beer, the purdier they get!:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
08-21-2008, 09:19 PM
I concur;

I will vote for any presidential candidate who makes this their "goto" line.

Had to make it political didn't you?? :( :D

TMCNo1
08-21-2008, 09:24 PM
The more beer, the purdier they get!

One of my girlfriends tried that drug on me! Wait, it was somewhat self induced because of her, but I wound up married to her best friend I met at the beach that same day while drugged! It's a powerful thang!:rolleyes:8p:D

Roonie's
08-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Had to make it political didn't you?? :( :D

At least I didn't say it was G-h-e-y.:)

Monte
08-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Of course I like women:D and I like beer:cool: So if they must trick me at least I am getting two things I really like out of the deal;)

TX.X-30 fan
08-21-2008, 10:29 PM
At least I didn't say it was G-h-e-y.:)

Good point, Its Ric's job anyway. :D

TX.X-30 fan
08-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Of course I like women:D and I like beer:cool: So if they must trick me at least I am getting two things I really like out of the deal;)

Not what I heard?? Jus sayin. :D

Monte
08-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Not what I heard?? Jus sayin. :D

Brutha, If you only knew what I'm going through at this exact moment you'd smack the jaws of them naysayers;):D

Doug G
08-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi My Name is Doug and I'm a Beer Victim

endl
08-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Speaking of beer this is a great commercial.

http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=3814177

TX.X-30 fan
08-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Brutha, If you only knew what I'm going through at this exact moment you'd smack the jaws of them naysayers;):D

Gender reassignment?? :confused: :D

Monte
08-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Gender reassignment?? :confused: :D

How did you know:rolleyes: Want a beer:rolleyes:

mallees
08-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Beer contains female hormones

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women .

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects
:

1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
5) Became overly emotional.
6) Couldn't drive.
7) Failed to think rationally.
8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.

TMCNo1
08-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Beer contains female hormones

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women .

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects
:

1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
5) Became overly emotional.
6) Couldn't drive.
7) Failed to think rationally.
8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.

I bet that test could have been performed here on Team Talk and they would got the same results!:rolleyes::D

TX.X-30 fan
08-24-2008, 08:50 PM
How did you know:rolleyes: Want a beer:rolleyes:

Yes I will have a beer, please respect my personal space. :D