PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Boat Show

Jim@BAWS
08-21-2008, 11:57 AM
The Tampa Boat Show is approaching fast
Sept 5-7 a the Convention Center in downtown Tampa

BAWS has taken on the Discover Boating Program. That means that we
will have 2 boats in the water for DEMOs the all new 265 CSX and a X-45 SS.

Inside we will have an X-1, X-2, X-15 SS, X-35 SS, 214, and X-Star SS. Come check
it out if you are in the area. I have comp tickets available. EMAIL me an address if you are coming jim.baws@verizon.net or call for details (813) 996 2297

Pro Skier Night - Presented by Bay Area Watersports

Meet wakeboard and ski professionals Ty Udell, Geno Yauchler and other
pro-skiers at the Tampa Boat Show.

A recent college graduate from the University of Arizona and transplant from Northwest Montana, Ty Udell has been a MasterCraft Team Rider for 4 years. When not put on the water doing photo shoots for Alliance Wakeboard Magazine, free-riding, or spending time coaching, Ty is an Account Manager for Cisco Systems in the Tampa/Orlando area. His motivations outside of the watersports industry combined with his solid wakeboarding knowledge provide Bay Area Watersports with a tremendous local coaching resource for their tight knit customer base.

Meet the Mastercraft Pros Saturday Evening September 6th from 4pm-7pm at the Bay Area Watersports Booth D-3 for autograph signing

For more info go to www.tampaboatshow.com

Jim@BAWS

djhuff
08-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Wish that 265 was uncovered when we were down there, that thing is massive.

Be careful talking about Ty like that, you want to make sure he can still get through the door at the convention center, big head and all!

BrianM
08-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Jim,

Tell Ty to "Bear Down!" From one skiing/boarding UofA alum to another.

Jim@BAWS
08-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Come one come all...Buy your boat before the GUSTAV blowout sale

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

Gonzo
08-27-2008, 07:27 PM
No 190?? ;)

Sure sounds like fun, I havent been to a boatshow in yrs.... always scared I would buy.

flipper
08-27-2008, 07:41 PM
None of the prostars??????

Jim@BAWS
09-13-2008, 09:58 AM
None of the prostars??????

There was a DECKED OUT 2009 197 w/ MINI TOWER (09 Photo boat)

and a 214...

yes there where prostars

Jim@BAWS