PDA

View Full Version : Closet Organizers - where to buy

JohnnyB
08-19-2008, 04:10 PM
In my current house (sold and moving out of it on Saturday) we've got built in dressers/shelves in our walk-in closet that I built. We're moving into a duplex while we build our next house...the problem...we have no dressers. Rather than buy cheap dressers, I'd like to get ahold of a couple more organizer units (4-5 drawers on the bottom 1/2 and shelves on the top 1/2) that we'd just eventually incorporate somewhere in the new house.

Anyway, does anyone know of a place to order closet organizers from that can get them shipped short-order at a reasonable cost?

Ric
08-19-2008, 06:17 PM
There may be a closet organizer posing as a moderator here?

TX.X-30 fan
08-19-2008, 07:01 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Chief
08-19-2008, 09:19 PM
There is a closet Seminole here that might know.

TX.X-30 fan
08-19-2008, 09:31 PM

He is staying away like the plague. Oh time for some 30sec pics. :D

andyhoyt
08-19-2008, 10:48 PM
I design, build and ship closet organizers wholesale to the trade nationwide -- but, as a fellow MC owner.......!! I will draw, 3D model, and email you pics with delivered pricing, if you like it all, I send the drawings directly to our CNC router that cuts everything for laser pinpoint accuracy and will ship to you in a couple weeks. If you would like to contact me you can call me at 704-517-7380.

BriEOD
08-19-2008, 11:03 PM
This site never ceases to amaze me.

JKTX21
08-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Tex is a closet Britney Spears fan!

dapicatti
08-20-2008, 12:44 AM
I design, build and ship closet organizers wholesale to the trade nationwide -- but, as a fellow MC owner.......!! I will draw, 3D model, and email you pics with delivered pricing, if you like it all, I send the drawings directly to our CNC router that cuts everything for laser pinpoint accuracy and will ship to you in a couple weeks. If you would like to contact me you can call me at 704-517-7380.

I love this site. What a great offer. Seems like you can find everything here.

JohnnyB
08-20-2008, 02:04 AM

Andy...Thanks. I am looking for a couple of simple/standard units -- floor mounted 5 - 8" drawers and shelves in the upper, 30" wide, white melamine....I'm out of town right now and the buyer of my home is having financing problems:mad: If all is still on track, I'll give you a call early next week.

Ben
08-20-2008, 08:15 AM
Not to take away from what appears to be a great offer already posted, but I am very happy with the stuff from Depot. 3/4" thick pressboard w/melamine coating. (Lowe's stuff was only 3/8" thk. if I remember right). Anyway, we have 4 units that have 4 deep drawers in the bottom, and a rod on the top. Make sure to get the 2' deep model, rather than the standard one which is only like 17" or so. Had to buy drawers separate, you can get deep drawers or 2 shallow ones fit in the same place. I think we only have 3-4 screws holding them to the wall, so it would be easy to patch when you move out. They are nothing fancy, but work fine. FWIW, we also bought a lot of the 2 shelf shoe racks and stacked them to the ceiling for 2 columns - couldn't buy and cut the raw mat'l for less than their cost. Not sure if I have pics or not, pm me if you want me to try to look or take some.

andyhoyt
08-20-2008, 08:21 AM
No problem, I hope everything works out with your buyers. I can draw out the details pretty quick and email them, just call and let me know when things are on track. Thanks. Andy