PDA

View Full Version : Need help selling my RV..........

Jerseydave
08-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Ok, I've been trying to sell my 2006 travel trailer through an RV dealer without much luck so I'm enlisting you guys and gals to help me out. The first person to find me a legit buyer will get a cool $500 spiff. The trailer is like new with every possible option including outside speakers, outside shower, flat-screen TV, DVD player and surround sound. Here's the link to the listing.

http://www.crossroadstrailers.com/database/inventory_item.asp?id=424856

Buyer should call me directly for more info
609-462-0264

-Dave W.

ShamrockIV
08-15-2008, 09:46 AM
if i buy it do i still get the 500 bones????

Sodar
08-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Wow... very nice and very clean rig! I have been looking for something with multiple pop outs like that. Seems most bumper pulls only have one pop out in the kitchen/living room area. I really like the additional one in the back! How many A/C units does it have? Is it 4-season rated?

ttu
08-15-2008, 09:55 AM
cameron, ready for that road trip?:D

Sodar
08-15-2008, 10:23 AM
cameron, ready for that road trip?:D

No, just trying to find out about his model... that way I can add it to my list of models/makers to look at!

Although, if he was willing to drop the price about $5k, shipping it out here would be an option! :D

SkiDog
08-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Knox will buy it!

Ski-me
08-15-2008, 12:37 PM
I really like it but I'm looking for a double bunk bed in the back. I like everything else about it though.

Jerseydave
08-19-2008, 07:00 PM
Wow... very nice and very clean rig! I have been looking for something with multiple pop outs like that. Seems most bumper pulls only have one pop out in the kitchen/living room area. I really like the additional one in the back! How many A/C units does it have? Is it 4-season rated?

One ducted A/c unit, keeps it nice and cool.
Not sure about the 4-season rating, pretty sure the waste tanks are not enclosed/heated.

It is a very roomy trailer, we just don't have enough time to use it that often. The boat would not get enough use IMHO if I were to keep the trailer. (and we can't have that now can we!)

Here in NJ, there are hardly any waterfront campgrounds where fresh-water boating would work out for us. We tried one in Mays Landing on the river there, but WAY too much boat traffic on the weekends. There are a few lakes in PA, but again very crowded on weekends.
I prefer just waking up early from home and driving 30 mins. to our favorite spot. No crowds until around 11am.

Anyway, the trailer needs a new owner..................pass it on!
Thanks boys!