PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Busted??

coz
08-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Along with Tinkerbell and Snow White :confused: I knew this was gonna happen if these girls hung around Anaheim too long 8p

Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell and other fictional fixtures of modern-day childhood were handcuffed, frisked and loaded into police vans Thursday http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/15/disney.protesters.ap/index.html

Monte
08-15-2008, 09:38 AM
It is funny on the surface.

Now for a little rant. When do these folks become thankful that they have a job? 14.67/ hr? There are folks in my own community where 14 textile mills have shut down in the past eleven years that would kill to make that kind of wage. Thousands of jobs shipped overseas. They can either drive 45 minutes or more to a decent hourly position, or work for minimum wage at burger king. The US and our citizens need to get over this entitlement mentality... rant over...

coz
08-15-2008, 10:15 AM
It is funny on the surface.

Now for a little rant. When do these folks become thankful that they have a job? 14.67/ hr? There are folks in my own community where 14 textile mills have shut down in the past eleven years that would kill to make that kind of wage. Thousands of jobs shipped overseas. They can either drive 45 minutes or more to a decent hourly position, or work for minimum wage at burger king. The US and our citizens need to get over this entitlement mentality... rant over...

In defense of the workers and being from OC and having a connection to people who worked at the "Happiest Place On Earth" D-Land isn't a very fun place to work, they run a tight ship with very strict sometimes stupid rules.
I dunno? just my :twocents:

ProTour X9
08-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Is it just me or are those 'plastic handcuffs' zip ties?

coz
08-15-2008, 10:18 AM

Those who were arrested sat in a circle on a busy intersection outside the park holding hands until they were placed in plastic handcuffs and led to two police vans while hundreds of hotel workers cheered and chanted.

:woohoo::banana::woohoo::banana:

wakeX2wake
08-15-2008, 10:20 AM

yup had a friend who was put in some after a huge AU defeat of UGA he was one of the stupid few who tried to take the field and go at the goal posts... hahahahaha he got to keep them as a souvenir