PDA

View Full Version : LT1 Engine Wiring Diagram

rkmason
08-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Would someone have an Indmar LT1 engine wiring diagram that I could get a copy of, please? Any help is much appreciated, Thanks

JimN
08-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Specifically, what are you looking for?

rkmason
08-14-2008, 10:19 AM
My particular interest is the two ECM connector pinout diagrams showing how the ECM is wired.

JimN
08-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Since it's copywrited information, I won't scan and post it but I have a manual and can tell you what pins connect to sensors, etc.

What do you need?

rkmason
08-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks, Jim.

I'm looking for the Northstar DIS ignition system connection pin locations. I'm assuming that there are 4 pins that connect to the Ignition Control Module (Ground Ref, 4x Tach(rpm) signal, EST (coil dwell/spark timing control) and Bypass). Any others I missed?

Also, can you tell me if these ECM DIS ignition signal pinouts are the same pinout locations used for equivalent HEI distributor signals on the 350 MX Plus TBI ECM? The ECM signal interface for these 2 ignition systems look very similar (the DIS system does have some additional signals that I don't think are used in this application) If you don't have ref info for this type EFI system don't worry about it.

What ref document you are looking at? Can it be purchased from Indmar?

rkmason
08-14-2008, 02:38 PM
FYI, the ground ref, 4x tach, coil dwell/spark timing control, and bypass signals all go to a 6pin connector on the DIS ICM. The +12V for the DIS ICM is on a separate 3pin connector. That may help identify the connections that I'm looking for ECM pinout info about.