PDA

View Full Version : Entiat, Columbia River Wa.

Dutch
08-12-2008, 02:28 AM
Will be over on on Lake Entiat the 14th thru the 20th. give a shout if anyone is over that way. I'll be on a MC X14

dapicatti
08-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Man wish I could join you..... I just suffered a herniated disc, or we would be out there that very week with you. Have a great time! Should be great weather!

dapicatti
08-12-2008, 02:57 AM
Hey, send a pic of your boat. We will be up that way the following week and want to look for your boat!

Dutch
08-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Dapicatti I don't have a pic on the computer i'm on, I am out of town and flying in to grab the boat and wife and run over there. Look for a 2007 X14 dark navy hull with red stripe top and bottom, tower with 4 speakers. Sorry about the disc, bummer, I'm just getting over a back problem myself and am hoping I am well enough to ski. We love lake entiat, always good water to be found around one bend or another.

dapicatti
08-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Have a great time for us. Love Entiat....SHHHH don't tell anyone else. Way better than anywhere else near Chelan.

Dutch
08-13-2008, 01:52 AM
Mums the word, we also spend quite a bit of time on Lake Roosevelt another lesser used gem in the Eastern, Wa area at least up north near Kettle Falls, You can always find some glass.

dapicatti
08-13-2008, 02:45 AM
We haven't been but others here have....would love to go sometime. Maybe do our own mini get together? Or just try to get everyone together at Crescent Bar....bigger party area and more and more MC's every time we go there.

Dutch
08-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Just got back from trip, Man what a great place to ski and board. It was over 100 every day but the water only 70 so easy to cool down. Saw alot of nice MC's on the river, fun groups everywhere. I think a get together at Crecent Bar would be a great idea. Used to go there alot years ago for skiing and concerts at the Gorge.

dapicatti
08-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Glad to hear you had fun. We stayed home, missed our usual trip there. (my back is still screwed up) Glad to see there are more and more MC's out here.