PDA

View Full Version : Where is Charlie Wilson?

Chief
08-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Georgia needs Charlie Wilson in a bad way. Russia stomping the CRAP out of them. While we condem the whole thing. That's telling them Bush (Pus#y)!

dapicatti
08-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Its crazy.........

stuartmcnair
08-11-2008, 09:57 PM
I know it's not funny...but one of the girls I work with thought that Russia attacked the Georgia right next to us in Alabama.

She has caught hell for days for it. Today one of the guys said he would not be able to go on our beach "team building" trip in two weeks because he is from Georgia and he will probably be drafted to fight the Russians. We told her the Russians were being held off outside of Atlanta by the Wolverines.

Priceless.

trickskier
08-11-2008, 10:07 PM
I know it's not funny...but one of the girls I work with thought that Russia attacked the Georgia right next to us in Alabama.

She has caught hell for days for it. Today one of the guys said he would not be able to go on our beach "team building" trip in two weeks because he is from Georgia and he will probably be drafted to fight the Russians. We told her the Russians were being held off outside of Atlanta by the Wolverines.

Priceless.

Sounds like a person that has worked for me in the past......................:rolleyes:

coz
08-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Sounds like a person that has worked for me in the past......................:rolleyes:

Sounds like my wife :rolleyes: yes she's blonde :D

stuartmcnair
08-11-2008, 10:13 PM

Want her back? Please?

and she is a brunette....

ShamrockIV
08-11-2008, 10:31 PM
babymama said "there is a country called georgia??"

she too thought that our neighbor to the south had been attacked lol!!

not really but it is my lie so i will tell it how i want!!!

"there sending me to the Vietnam. It's this whole other country."

bigmac
08-11-2008, 10:50 PM
They walk among us...

Chief
08-12-2008, 04:32 AM

Priceless.

Yes indeed that's some funny stuff right there. I hope they don't invade Jacksonville, it may screw up my wakeboarding. Think the Bulldogs are still ranked #1 since they drafted the whole team to fight the Russians?

captain planet
08-12-2008, 08:38 AM
"there sending me to the Vietnam. It's this whole other country."

Now that is some funny stuff right there!!! :uglyhamme:uglyhamme:purplaugh

captain planet
08-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Think the Bulldogs are still ranked #1 since they drafted the whole team to fight the Russians?

No, since 7 guys on the team have been arrested.

ShamrockIV
08-12-2008, 08:42 AM
No, since 7 guys on the team have been arrested.

i thought that was a prerequisite for the Ohio State University??:D

captain planet
08-12-2008, 08:47 AM
i thought that was a prerequisite for the Ohio State University??:D

No, not for the Buckeyes, but I was going to call Georgia the Bengals of college football. A little hard for me to do considering I'm a Bengals fan. :rolleyes:

ShamrockIV
08-12-2008, 08:49 AM
No, not for the Buckeyes, but I was going to call Georgia the Bengals of college football. A little hard for me to do considering I'm a Bengals fan. :rolleyes:

whatever cpt P
hey just make sure your buckeyes are getting fitted for their party dresses, that way when we treat them like little girls in bowl game they will look cute!!!

captain planet
08-12-2008, 08:52 AM
whatever cpt P
hey just make sure your buckeyes are getting fitted for their party dresses, that way when we treat them like little girls in bowl game they will look cute!!!

Wow.....what direction did this thread go???? :rolleyes:

thread jack over, shamrock we can continue this over on the college football thread.

It is a shame what is going on over in Russia/Georgia.

ShamrockIV
08-12-2008, 08:54 AM
Wow.....what direction did this thread go???? :rolleyes:

thread jack over, shamrock we can continue this over on the college football thread.

It is a shame what is going on over in Russia/Georgia.

yeah it is a shame. we are caught in a political situation. we need both countries. but whats is right is right so the russians need to back off. i never did like a bully(unless we r the bully lol)

stuartmcnair
08-12-2008, 12:13 PM
follow up.....

This morning one of the floor supervisors sent this email...

Looks like I'm good for the beach....

Russia ordered a halt to military action in Georgia on Tuesday, after five days of air and land attacks sent Georgia's army into headlong retreat and left towns and military bases destroyed.

Her response:

Y'all are jerks.

I'm telling you, you can't make stuff like this up.

Ole Miss Rebels
08-12-2008, 12:48 PM
do you suppose there is any way we can get the russians to attack lsu? and when they are through with them they can head up to starkville and dust off the bullies. haha. i'd rather talk college football. although, mentally speaking, it has more of an effect on my well being than serious world events. how pitiful is that?