PDA

View Full Version : Cold Turkey

X-45
08-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Had to go cold turkey about a year ago. Spent wayyyy to much time reading every post. But now I back with a problem and I only see a few pages of information. What Im I doing wrong.

TMCNo1
08-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Had to go cold turkey about a year ago. Spent wayyyy to much time reading every post. But now I back with a problem and I only see a few pages of information. What Im I doing wrong.

OK, could be I'm stoned or I just don't know what the crap your talking about!

1-You went cold turkey from what, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?
2- You read every post about what, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?
3-You have a problem with, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?
4-You only see a few pages of information about what, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?
5-Maybe you are doing alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals wrong?

WTH, this is not the, "Psychic Hotline"!

Now get serious and tell us what the crap your talking about!

ProTour X9
08-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Maybe he's stoned.....

TMCNo1
08-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Maybe he's stoned.....

No freaking way, it's either global warming or the Olympics, wayyyy to much prime time Underwater Basket Weaving!:rolleyes::D

Jim@BAWS
08-09-2008, 10:39 PM
OK, could be I'm stoned or I just don't know what the crap your talking about!

3-You have a problem with, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?
4-You only see a few pages of information about what, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?
5-Maybe you are doing alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals wrong?

WTH, this is not the, "Psychic Hotline"!

Now get serious and tell us what the crap your talking about!

Harold...this is your long lost son...he reads every post to. 24/7 HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

TMCNo1
08-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Can't be my long lost son! I only answer stupid questions, not ask them, he must have got that from his illegitimate mother, she was like that! That's why I broke up with her March 3, 1965, 10 months before he was born, right after I took her home from watching Wagonwheel of Fortune on her new black and white TV, when she didn't get a single puzzle right, I knew it was over! :rolleyes::D

bigmac
08-10-2008, 10:37 AM
You HAVE to ease up No. 1. You're taking this stuff WAY too personally. "Lack of clarity" in posting runs rampant on internet. If you get this worked up each time, it will shorten your life.

That will be $120 please.

dapicatti
08-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the quick diagnosis bigmac....thought we were going to have to send Harold away for awhile....

TMCNo1
08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
You HAVE to ease up No. 1. You're taking this stuff WAY too personally. "Lack of clarity" in posting runs rampant on internet. If you get this worked up each time, it will shorten your life.

That will be $120 please.

It's all good! Just having fun, killing time, laughing all the way to the toilet!

Just charge the $120 on my blood donor card!:rolleyes::D

I see he hasn't been back to clarify, so I have to assume he didn't know what he said either and I just realized he could be Atlfootr's or rodltg2's long lost son, instead of mine, dang gene pool!

coz
08-10-2008, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=TMCNo1;527334]OK, could be I'm stoned or I just don't know what the crap your talking about!

4-You only see a few pages of information about what, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?[QUOTE]

Hey #1 I'm having a prob finding those threads you talk about :confused: specifically the alcohol, drugs & women ones :banana: could you point me in the right direction :D

bigmac
08-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Just charge the $120 on my blood donor card!:rolleyes::D

Uh...when I ran the card, they said it was expired. That's never a good sign.

TMCNo1
08-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Uh...when I ran the card, they said it was expired. That's never a good sign.

I love it! That's funny, thanks!:uglyhammeLynn's cracking up too!

TMCNo1
08-10-2008, 11:23 AM
[quote=TMCNo1;527334]OK, could be I'm stoned or I just don't know what the crap your talking about!

4-You only see a few pages of information about what, alcohol, drugs, women or sex with animals?[quote]

Hey #1 I'm having a prob finding those threads you talk about :confused: specifically the alcohol, drugs & women ones :banana: could you point me in the right direction :D

Search "Find all threads by, Hoosier Bob and UMP", using the key words, Sheep, Russian Hookers, DarkSide, Moses and It's friday, time to drink!

coz
08-10-2008, 12:19 PM
[quote=coz;527417][quote=TMCNo1;527334]OK, could be I'm stoned or I just don't know what the crap your talking about!

Search "Find all threads by, Hoosier Bob and UMP", using the key words, Sheep, Russian Hookers, DarkSide, Moses and It's friday, time to drink!

OK found them :D WOW! I didn't think we could have this stuff on this site :rolleyes:

dapicatti
08-10-2008, 01:08 PM
The good old days of HB and UMP. Where's Staristar? I miss the friday night photos.