PDA

View Full Version : oops!

coz
08-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Sorry Mayor :o

Police raid Maryland mayor's home and kill his dogs in an apparently misguided drug raid http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-marijuana-packages,0,7015205.story

Someone's going down for this oops :rolleyes:

shepherd
08-08-2008, 08:22 AM
P.G. County cops. Well, there you go. I used to live in that county and I'm not surprised at all. My brother still lives in that county and owns two black labs also. Those dogs wouldn't hurt anyone. Trigger happy cops need to have their guns taken away.

TMCNo1
08-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Our tax money at work!!!!!! Communication must not be part of their freaking job description!

fletch_n_me
08-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Who the hell shoots labs? Makes me sick...

ShamrockIV
08-08-2008, 11:08 AM
those vicious labs!!!!!!

they prob smelled doughnuts on cops and wated to lick them to death!!!!

labs are at the top of the mean dog list didn't u guys know that!!! right above beagles!!!

d@mn coppers!!!

Roonie's
08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Actually I was at the dog park (with my 2 chocolate labs) and a lady came up to me and said labs are in the top 3 for dogs that bite, completely out of the blue???

I told her as nicely as I could she was just plain wrong and to check her facts. She had a Rottweiler.... go figure. I told her to look up her dog and the bite stats on him and get back to me. She was very adamant.

Ric
08-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Actually I was at the dog park (with my 2 chocolate labs) and a lady came up to me and said labs are in the top 3 for dogs that bite, completely out of the blue???

I told her as nicely as I could she was just plain wrong and to check her facts. She had a Rottweiler.... go figure. I told her to look up her dog and the bite stats on him and get back to me. She was very adamant.
YOu need to stay out of dog parks for sure

dapicatti
08-10-2008, 11:13 AM
We own 2 very well behaved chows, always on a leash, always under our voice control when out in public or in parks. It amazes me the people with other breeds that allow their dogs to charge mine, while mine are on a leash. The owners are always so worried about our "vicious" dogs, who are totally in control while their dog is being completely aggressive. My dogs just look at them like "dude what's your problem" and we go on our way. I just love the unsolicited advice/comments from moronic owners.