PDA

View Full Version : Watts Bar TN or Chickamauga Lake TN

DBrown2
08-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Well Center Hills has one, and they are probably 2 hrs away...

Just curious to see if, any of the boats I see on Watts Bar at Sand Island are on here...

Or Any Boats I see crusing around Hiwassee/Georgtown/Chickamauga area.

rmasterson
07-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Do you go to "party island" where the Hiwassee dumps into the Tennessee River on Chickamauga? That is where we hang out most.

DBrown2
07-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Yep I hit Cypress Island mostly on Sundays, I know Sean on here know as SK8salmon or something close says a bunch hang out around Soddy / Powering area hang... There use to be a 78 Gold metal flake hanging out there last year. Guy was about 60 ish.. Then a X9 the rest a Moomba or Malibu I see.. I will look for Stars next time.

rmasterson
07-05-2011, 10:12 PM
We normally are there on Sundays. I am getting my MBA at UTK and that takes up most of my Saturdays, but Sundays are normally our relax days. I will be off all next week so I expect to be there most of the week on and off. (except Saturday). Do you have a picture of your boat? I will look for you.

It was fun there on Sunday.

sk8salomon
07-06-2011, 06:23 AM
what's up guys. wanna get together this summer? i'm game for hiawassee trip but not sure i can make watts bar.

rmasterson
07-06-2011, 06:55 AM
We are on Chickamauga almost every Sunday. We stay on the Tennessee River side of the Hiwassee. I launch my boat in Richland Creek which is close to my house.

DBrown2
07-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Yep I imagine Edgewater... My parents live in Edgewater, Stamped stone driveway on Left. Sean where exactly do you guys hang at down river? I would only suggest Watts Bar if your going to do it over long weekend, and trailer it. Its a good Holiday trip... I just run Watts Bar Sat due to wifes preference in water locations and that we have a house there too. I can pull mine out after two days in SC and just wipe off water will little scum but in Dayton, I am like what is that junk.. But this year in Dayton, water has been much cleaner.

Sean Hiwassee worth the ride up, its more of a social scene, not a Wakeboard or Ski scene... which I wish I could find.

DBrown2
07-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Rmasterson.. I dont have a pic, I kept telling the wife I wanted a few, but for some reason I only have random pics of other people we dont even know, on the camera. Just look for a White/Navy Maristar, with big Mastercraft up the sides in Navy.

rmasterson
07-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Yes. We live in Edgewater. On Lakeview Circle just down the road from your parents. I agree about Chickamauga being much cleaner this year.

I have a friend who is a competition wake boarder and they all hang out way up the Hiwassee. Even past Bowater. He hates tubers like me with my kids in tow so i stay out of their way.

I may be out this Sunday if the weather is good. All of my family will be out of town so it may just be me and some friends.

Ronnie

DBrown2
07-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Umm which lake this weekend? Last weekend it was Chick.. humm