View Full Version : Watts Bar TN or Chickamauga Lake TN

08-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Well Center Hills has one, and they are probably 2 hrs away...

Just curious to see if, any of the boats I see on Watts Bar at Sand Island are on here...

Or Any Boats I see crusing around Hiwassee/Georgtown/Chickamauga area.

07-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Do you go to "party island" where the Hiwassee dumps into the Tennessee River on Chickamauga? That is where we hang out most.

07-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Yep I hit Cypress Island mostly on Sundays, I know Sean on here know as SK8salmon or something close says a bunch hang out around Soddy / Powering area hang... There use to be a 78 Gold metal flake hanging out there last year. Guy was about 60 ish.. Then a X9 the rest a Moomba or Malibu I see.. I will look for Stars next time.

07-05-2011, 11:12 PM
We normally are there on Sundays. I am getting my MBA at UTK and that takes up most of my Saturdays, but Sundays are normally our relax days. I will be off all next week so I expect to be there most of the week on and off. (except Saturday). Do you have a picture of your boat? I will look for you.

It was fun there on Sunday.

07-06-2011, 07:23 AM
what's up guys. wanna get together this summer? i'm game for hiawassee trip but not sure i can make watts bar.

07-06-2011, 07:55 AM
We are on Chickamauga almost every Sunday. We stay on the Tennessee River side of the Hiwassee. I launch my boat in Richland Creek which is close to my house.

07-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Yep I imagine Edgewater... My parents live in Edgewater, Stamped stone driveway on Left. Sean where exactly do you guys hang at down river? I would only suggest Watts Bar if your going to do it over long weekend, and trailer it. Its a good Holiday trip... I just run Watts Bar Sat due to wifes preference in water locations and that we have a house there too. I can pull mine out after two days in SC and just wipe off water will little scum but in Dayton, I am like what is that junk.. But this year in Dayton, water has been much cleaner.

Sean Hiwassee worth the ride up, its more of a social scene, not a Wakeboard or Ski scene... which I wish I could find.

07-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Rmasterson.. I dont have a pic, I kept telling the wife I wanted a few, but for some reason I only have random pics of other people we dont even know, on the camera. Just look for a White/Navy Maristar, with big Mastercraft up the sides in Navy.

07-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Yes. We live in Edgewater. On Lakeview Circle just down the road from your parents. I agree about Chickamauga being much cleaner this year.

I have a friend who is a competition wake boarder and they all hang out way up the Hiwassee. Even past Bowater. He hates tubers like me with my kids in tow so i stay out of their way.

I may be out this Sunday if the weather is good. All of my family will be out of town so it may just be me and some friends.

07-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Umm which lake this weekend? Last weekend it was Chick.. humm