PDA

View Full Version : LIFE or DEATH

atlfootr
07-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Criss Angel is doing a LIVE ESCAPE from Clearwater, Florida inside an empty Bld that is about to be DEMO'D ...
Anyone else watching it :confused:
Date 7/30/08
10 PM ET on A&E Channel

http://cdn.sparkart.net/crissangel/content/editorials/thumbnail_7812.jpg
Live Building Implosion Escape (http://www.crissangel.com/episode/mindfreak-Next_Week/live_building_implosion_escape)

July 30, 2008
As the #1 magician in the world, Criss Angel has done more magic on TV than any other magician in history and continues to up the ante in this one hour action filled special. Broadcast LIVE, Criss must escape from a building before it implodes into a pile of mass wreckage!!!

tex
07-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Spare!!!!!:cool:

TMCNo1
07-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Spare!!!!!:cool:

Spare us!....................

Monte
07-31-2008, 09:25 AM
Did he live?

ShamrockIV
07-31-2008, 09:26 AM
do we care????????

wakeX2wake
07-31-2008, 09:37 AM
watched it... figured it out... i'm OVER watching magic on TV... TV can make people come back to life from dead... i'm so over TV magic... i've heard he's really impressive live though...

i'll get a chance to see him next march when we go to vegas for my college roommate's bachelor party... the is if i'm not too busy counting cards at the blackjack tables:D

TMCNo1
07-31-2008, 07:46 PM
watched it... figured it out... i'm OVER watching magic on TV... TV can make people come back to life from dead... i'm so over TV magic... i've heard he's really impressive live though...

i'll get a chance to see him next march when we go to vegas for my college roommate's bachelor party... the is if i'm not too busy counting cards at the blackjack tables:D

TV magic is like NASCAR racing, it's all fake, sticking with WWE, TNA, UFC Pro Wrestling, now that's reality!:rolleyes::confused:

JimN
07-31-2008, 08:01 PM
Believing magic tricks is like believing that a stripper actually likes you. Unless you knew her before she started dancing and in that case, it's possible.

wakeX2wake
08-01-2008, 09:17 AM
TV magic is like NASCAR racing, it's all fake, sticking with WWE, TNA, UFC Pro Wrestling, now that's reality!:rolleyes::confused:

i'm with you there Harold... WWE 4 LIFE!!!... does that honestly still come on?... if you describe it to someone it sounds more like a bad youtube video... bunch of oiled up sweaty dudes in their underwear wresting and fighting... o yea and no blood... i'm sorry if they want to make it look real when you got dudes that size fighting... THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Believing magic tricks is like believing that a stripper actually likes you. Unless you knew her before she started dancing and in that case, it's possible.

no really jimN she told me she loved me and that i was cute... hahaha great analogy... you can't really believe in magic i just like to figure out how the pull off the demonstrations... AND a lot of them are pretty darn good...