PDA

View Full Version : Need a pull in MN

hoskister
07-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Looking for some people to ski with during the week (after work or before). I would be happy to pay for gas. Live in Buffalo, MN. Let me know - Hoskister

PS - Anyone looking for a pull in Northern MN, we have a course up there and are skiing most weekends. :)

bigmac
07-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Looking for some people to ski with during the week (after work or before). I would be happy to pay for gas. Live in Buffalo, MN. Let me know - Hoskister

PS - Anyone looking for a pull in Northern MN, we have a course up there and are skiing most weekends. :)Where in northern MN?

corey
07-30-2008, 04:56 PM
I know quite a few people ski and foot on Pulaski, you may want to try to flag them down. I've been known to snag a set out there since my father in law lives on the lake but only has a fishing boat.

CBergerson
07-30-2008, 05:43 PM

PS - Anyone looking for a pull in Northern MN, we have a course up there and are skiing most weekends. :)

I am in Alexandria. I would gladly give pulls, no gas money required, to any skiers that are also good drivers.

birdboatboy
07-31-2008, 09:28 AM

I'm in the same situation except I live down in Minneapolis and don't have access to or have a friend with a boat. I usually ski up at my family's cabin near St. Cloud behind our 16.5' runabout so I would be willing to ski behind just about anything.

hoskister
07-31-2008, 10:28 AM
I live on the South side of Pulaski, but not right on the lake. I would absolutely LOVE to find some people to ski with. I drive also, so I would be happy to help with that duty if needed. It is just painful to have such nice evenings and not be able to get out there and ski.

As far as our course up North, it is on Little Wolf Lake between Cass Lake and Bemidji. - hoskister

corey
07-31-2008, 06:32 PM
If I lug a boat out to Pulsaki I'll let yoy know, but I will warn you if I do it will be a wakeboard boat of some sort! My skiing skills are weak at best.

dpolen
07-31-2008, 08:38 PM
We ski on Lake Minnetonka regularly on most weekend AM's...most of our skiing is done behind my buddy's Bu since he's got perfect pass and a better slalom wake than me. Yell at me if interested.

Corey...if your "wakeboard boats" ever venture to Minnetonka, you too can give me a shout. I need to figure out how to talk my wife into one of those X-15's you have. I do at least have a set of wakeski's to offer up to play with.

corey
08-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Dpolen, sounds great, I don't get on Tonka much since the conditions are always better on Long but my buddy puts his X-Star in there a couple of times a year.

FYI they shut down the beach at Long Lake, some bacteria deal. We did'nt konw that and were out skiing but I guess it's still safe in the deeper water away from the beach.